3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

mailorders

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 08:19 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mailorders

what sites have you guys had good experiences with? what sites have you had bad experiences with?? i was thinking about orderin from 4wheelparts.com.... any experiences??? thanks

Old 09-11-2007, 08:38 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: mailorders

No experience with that site sorry, but I have ordered from Summit Racing and several Ebayers, and Circuit City too for my truck. All good things. Especially Summit, they gave me a hat for FREE!!! LOL

Old 09-11-2007, 09:21 AM
HuntinHanson
Champion

Well first i look for a new product on ebay of what i want, and get it there if i can ususally cheaper. But other than that i've had great luck with JCWhitney and Stylin Concepts...

Old 09-11-2007, 09:47 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

i do not have an ebay account im kinda shaky about setting one up for two reasons... 1 you have to put in a credit card before you even buy something and 2 i dont know if you can trust a lot of those sellers...
however ive used summit but they dont have what im looking for right now im looking around at more truck based places....

Old 09-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Max Power
Professional

4wheelparts.com is owned by Transamerican Auto Parts, which is a billion dollar enterprise. They also own Performance Products & 4wd Hardware in Ohio. They also operate 4 Wheel Parts stores, a chain of 50+ stores around the country.

I can't tell you if you will get good service or not, but they are no fly by night company, that's for sure.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:31 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

What Max Power said!!! They are HUGE...

That's who did my lift & gears. They are not just internet, you can go into any one of their shops across the nation, purchase & and have them do work for you.
I've heard good and bad about the quality of their work, from shop to shop, but never a bad thing about their Orlando, Fl. store.
Internet orders for me have been fine. I've never had a problem, so I can't say first hand how good they are about returns, etc.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:33 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

they dont have a retail store anywhere around here but i dont have a problem doing the work myself... i actually prefer to.... i think i am going to make my order off 4wheelparts.com then..... but if you guys still wanna say sites you guys find helpful and successful it may help the other guys too!

Old 09-11-2007, 10:52 AM
HAWKDRIVER
Professional

I've always used 4wheelparts and summit in the past but I recently found Autoanything.com. Great customer service, Free shipping (on anything), they willbeat anyones price, and they give you a one year price guarantee. I called for my exhaust and they matched a local shop nearby without even seeing an ad.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:05 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

the only thing is that autoanything place doesnt have the product i wanted...

Old 09-11-2007, 04:59 PM
HAWKDRIVER
Professional

Well that sucks. Have you tried calling them? Maybe the'll get it for you. What are you buying? Ask for a guy named Brad he's a manager there and helped me square away an issue with my leveling.

Quick Reply: mailorders