3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

superchips is pissen me off!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 10:16 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: superchips is pissen me off!!

lol im an 03... no help there..... i really want my tuner sent back and im truely pissed but if they f with the tune on my truck ill be even more pissed

Old 10-31-2007, 10:17 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

He can't use it, he's got an '03...

Old 10-31-2007, 10:17 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah i dunno what you can do really, besides callin em like every day and keep being a pain in the *** for them untill they ship it to you....I'd also lookin into contacting someone at the BBB or something and see if they might be able to help ya file a claim against them or something....worth a shot anyways

Old 10-31-2007, 10:18 PM
kalrod23

When is the SCT comming out? I am between it and a Diablo. I am in a wait and wait mode!!

Old 10-31-2007, 10:19 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

wat will filing the claim do for me?? anything?

Old 10-31-2007, 10:20 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hell i dunno lol...worth a shot...i mean hell right now your at the mercy of them...at least if you call BBB or something you can see if there is anything that can be done

Old 10-31-2007, 10:21 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

yea i'll give them one more day.... ill call the around 11...

Old 11-01-2007, 11:34 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

well i just got off the phone with one of my buddies and heres the story " i got authorization on the 24th to unlock your tuner and then on the 25th the whole service section shut down for inventory so yours should be able to ship out on monday coming up because it was one of the first ones recieved before the cutoff" ok... well.... first things first why the heck are you taking inventory of stuff you are supposed to fix and send back it is not even their stuff its simple repairs!!! second i sent it in they recieved it on the 18th... on the 24th i was told they were gonna try and ship it out by the end of the day... well the i guess they werent able to do it for whatever reason it cant take that long to reset a tuner!! its a freakin chip!!! like cleanin a floppy disk or something maybe a half hour tops!!! so now all of a sudden on the 25th the whole place stops to take inventory of some peoples tuners... wtf is that for..... and if mine was serviced on the 24th why is it being inventoried with the stuff that started on the 25th! that is bs..... and why did it take 8 days for them to tell me about this magical inventory crap.. i would think they would know whats going on they are right there.... i ve been lyed to multiple times and i tryed to be as nice and understanding as possible on the phone but i am soo f*****g mad right now!!!! what the heck is actually going on i have no idea.. they said call back monday and it should be shipped if its not i am gonna go insane!! and hammer i might have to send you some gas money to make a trip over there for me!!! so far they had my tuner in their shop for 2 full weeks and it has been "fixed" for 8 days... wtf is going on here!!!

[sm=bomb.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=rant.gif]

Old 11-01-2007, 05:07 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Too bad you didn't have it over there a little earlier. I had relatives in to visit my sick mom and had to take them to the airport in Sanford (Orlando is closer to me, but they saved like $100 per ticket to fly into/out of Sanford) was there on the 15th. They are adjacent to the airport in one of those huge metal buildings. If you didn't know better you'd think there place is part of the airport.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:32 PM
toxdoc
Veteran

MSD is located in El Paso, Texas; find someone here @ the forum willing to make themselves known in PERSONto these so-called 'service men' and try doing business the old fashion way.

Quick Reply: superchips is pissen me off!!