3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge Vehicle Shipping Track

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 07:45 PM
GoDawgs
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Vehicle Shipping Track

I have read a post somewhere about tracking your dodge after it shipps via rail. My new truck is somewhere on a rail car and I am dying to know where and when it will be here.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Old 11-18-2007, 08:14 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion
Default RE: Dodge Vehicle Shipping Track

try calling a dodge dealership, if its possible they should be able to tell you how to do it....

Old 11-19-2007, 01:49 PM
BIG HOOK
Professional
Default RE: Dodge Vehicle Shipping Track

try calling a dodge dealership, if its possible they should be able to tell you how to do it....

Once it's on the rails, It's a little tricky when it comes to pinpointing it's exact location. The rail cars are always in motion stopping briefly or overnight in several small towns. Check with your selling dealer. They should be able give you some idea. When I ordered mine, the production was all up to date until it was put on a rail car. At that point the dealer had to grab whatever scraps of info it could get. The last stop is it will be put on a truck transport then taken to the dealership. Once the trucking firm has it, it is easier for the dealership to pinpoint a delivery date.

Tim

Quick Reply: Dodge Vehicle Shipping Track