3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anti-sway bars?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 06:45 PM
MikeHTally
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Anti-sway bars?

Sensa-Trac has been replaced by "Reflex". Those are on my list for when it seems they're needed. Maybe by the end of summer?

Old 03-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Kebo
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: MikeHTally

Sensa-Trac has been replaced by "Reflex". Those are on my list for when it seems they're needed. Maybe by the end of summer?
Actually they haven't. I was just at their site and the Sensa-Trac it their top product and the Reflex is one step beneath it. Go to the "shock selector" portion and punch in your truck.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:18 PM
MikeHTally
Champion

Depends on what you're looking for. http://catalog.tenneco.com/monroe/shockSelector.do

Old 03-02-2008, 08:19 PM
buganddoug
Professional

The Reflex ride like s##t. The Sensa-Trac is what comes on the Ram truck from the factory. Monro makes them for chrysler but not on the SRT models. But I do like the way the Truck Magnum feel on the truck.

Old 03-02-2008, 09:11 PM
MikeHTally
Champion

ORIGINAL: buganddoug

The Reflex ride like s##t. The Sensa-Trac is what comes on the Ram truck from the factory. Monro makes them for chrysler but not on the SRT models. But I do like the way the Truck Magnum feel on the truck.
Not sure where that comes from. You can bet Chrysler isn't going to put shocks that retail at $55 ea as OEM. Perhaps you'd be interested in some beach-front property in Wyoming.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:25 PM
buganddoug
Professional

I have seen the paper work from Monroe on who they make them forand what type they use.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:44 PM
marv02
Captain

Here a link Where I purchased my Anti Sway bar Like others have said before Is the best mod I done to my Truck All So.

http://www.neverenoughauto.com/catal...c2416-p-1.html

Check out this link about Sway bars.

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/MrHemi%...ar/hellwig.htm

Oh yea I also have a Hellwig Anit sway bar the others look cheeply made Addco, ThereisAnother Company out there who makes them but there big bucks.

I also repainted all the small hardware that comes with the kit you see what I mean when you get it they use cheep paint on then Black Rustolum looks good last long time.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:51 PM
masshole
Professional

ORIGINAL: marv02

I also repainted all the small hardware that comes with the kit you see what I mean when you get it they use cheep paint on then Black Rustolum looks good last long time.
True, true, about the paint job! The bar itself comes powdercoated, which is a plus! But like you said, the small hardware def. needs to be re-painted! I would have done it if I wasn't lazy and freezing my **** off when I installed it!

Old 03-02-2008, 10:53 PM
masshole
Professional

ORIGINAL: marv02

Here a link Where I purchased my Anti Sway bar Like others have said before Is the best mod I done to my Truck All So.

http://www.neverenoughauto.com/catal...c2416-p-1.html

I bought mine through them on Ebay..

Old 03-03-2008, 08:46 AM
Kebo
Professional

ORIGINAL: MikeHTally

ORIGINAL: buganddoug

Not sure where that comes from. You can bet Chrysler isn't going to put shocks that retail at $55 ea as OEM. Perhaps you'd be interested in some beach-front property in Wyoming.

Mike, I get all of my parts for my cars at www.rockauto.com, they seem to have the best prices on most parts that I have found. The Sensa-Trac Truck shocks for my '05 Ram are $34.79each for the front and $38.79 each for the rear. The Reflex shocks are $41.79 each front and back. Just as an FYI.

Quick Reply: Anti-sway bars?