3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Found my cousins BH Ram!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 07:30 PM
7floorsofhell
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found my cousins BH Ram!

cleveland police found his truck at an apartment complex. stripped all the aftermarket stereo, tools and things of that nature. I just find it strange to go through the trouble of stealing the truck if you just want small things like that. A lot of risk driving a stolen truck just to get the radio out of it or whatever. anyways, i guess they literally ripped the door handle off the truck to get access. column mangled, blood everywhere so it must not of been to easy to strip the column. i don't know how he started it yet, haven't seen it in person. oh, the best part, the cleveland police department isn't dealing with the truck as a crime scene, just gave it to my cousinand said he should just be greatful for getting it back.

Old 02-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Found my cousins BH Ram!

Glad to hear it was found....

Old 02-03-2008, 07:35 PM
MikeHTally
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 7floorsofhell

cleveland police found his truck at an apartment complex. stripped all the aftermarket stereo, tools and things of that nature. I just find it strange to go through the trouble of stealing the truck if you just want small things like that. A lot of risk driving a stolen truck just to get the radio out of it or whatever. anyways, i guess they literally ripped the door handle off the truck to get access. column mangled, blood everywhere so it must not of been to easy to strip the column. i don't know how he started it yet, haven't seen it in person. oh, the best part, the cleveland police department isn't dealing with the truck as a crime scene, just gave it to my cousinand said he should just be greatful for getting it back.
Krispy Kreme musta had the "Hot Now" sign on. No American worker lazier than a cop!

Old 02-03-2008, 08:02 PM
mmstar23
Champion

good thing he got it back....but that sucks...and i agree..nothin worse than a cop...there are some good ones, but never can find one when truely needed

Old 02-03-2008, 08:17 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: 7floorsofhell

i guess they literally ripped the door handle off the truck to get access.
This is why I said 10 seconds and you are in the truck, it is very easy.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:48 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

glad to hear he got it back....yeah cops dont usually seem to be too interested in helping people out when they need it, but they always seem to be around when you dont

Old 02-03-2008, 08:51 PM
moparman2k2
Professional

yeah I really would want it back after someone probably tested out the rev limiter on it

Old 02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
sugarnot

any chance i could convince him to "steal" the ABC inner pillar panels out of it? [sm=grinangel.gif]

Old 02-03-2008, 10:32 PM
MikeHTally
Champion

Just remember, if you think cops have any value, think back to Columbine -- cops cowering outside while kids defended themselves with cell phones. Then recall the image of New Orleans cops looting along wth the rest of the trash. They were "doing their job". Well, partly accurate -- they do drain the tax payer's wallets and provide little useful service. Guess if you need the inventory cleaned out and there's an emergency...

Old 02-03-2008, 11:19 PM
texas_rebel_1980
Professional

i know DNA testing is expensive but if there was blood all over they could have at least collected it and filed it for prosecution in the future. no telling how many theft and burglary cases they could clear with that. i have lost faith in the police and government as far as protecting and serving. but that is for another thread.

Quick Reply: Found my cousins BH Ram!