3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Decision on GEARS.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 07:52 PM
WhiteRamOH5
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Decision on GEARS.

****y- the install was very simple the leaf springs in the back took about an hour and i thought i needed a spring compressor for the front but when i took the shock out and the contol arm the spring basically fell out and the eibach one was shorter so very easy to install i was very surprised, oh and if u can show me some pics of your truckour trucks sound very similar i also have h.i.d's in the headlamps and foglights

Old 02-27-2008, 07:55 PM
WhiteRamOH5
Rookie

oh and the ride to me is better than stock i love it couldnt be happier handles like a dream no body roll or anything

Old 02-27-2008, 09:37 PM
nickahern1
Record Breaker

yeah i think only difference is the year and yours is a sport mines just the slt with chrome bumbers ( but ive been searching around for bumper covers) yeah i havent thrown the hids in the fogs yet but id liek to do it i have them just havent got aroudn to hooking it all up. as for the hids in the headlights i dont have the bulbs in anymore i got pulled over a few times for it being too bright. i really need to find some projectors to throw in there to focus the light.i was also looking at 22s but the srt night runners. i think those would look real nice on a white truck lowered a bit. i have soo many mods i want but just not the funds. i have this problem everytime i come onto dodgeforum and see trucks and mods i have to spend the next hour searching around different places on prices even though i know in my mind i cant really do it right now.. i really think 4.56 gear, lowering kit,sway bar and bumper covers ( or new sports) are in the works as soon as i have a few grand to spare haha ( tough my girl is in the middle of planning our wedding so hshe snakes all my extra money for that). as for pics i dont have any on my comp and the snow wont stop falling here in ma so its filthy. as soon as the weather gets better ill post. do you have any pics of the rollpan? never seen one on the 3rd gen rams.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Redram05baby

WhiteRam..

4.56 For The 4.7 - Underpower Assisted By Gearing..

But, Don't Over Excited Yourself - You'll Notice A Difference.. But It Still Will Feel Like You Want More. I Would Reccomend Te JET Stage II For The Shifting Issue - You'll Have To Run Premium but The Gains Are Pretty Nice.

Quick Reply: Decision on GEARS.