3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hemi VS Tundra

Old 02-28-2008, 09:35 PM
masshole
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hemi VS Tundra

Lol!! That wasn't my experience... And yes, equal drivers the Tundra would win! But don't call me a liar and say he would have to roast his tires for a hemi to win! Because that wasn't the case with me...

Old 02-28-2008, 09:37 PM
masshole
Professional

Was that a V6 or something? I'm not trying to be funny, just seems a little odd to me.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
masshole
Professional

Another thing too! You can show me all of the track time and youtube videos you like, but when it comes down to the common driver ( not the everday track driver) who knows his/her truck in and out, it's anybodys ball-game...

Old 02-28-2008, 10:30 PM
2007 st
Rookie

no one called you a liar

Old 02-29-2008, 01:52 AM
cimcon

Well looking at it this way: A Tundra costs how much more than the Ram? A LOT. Especially now with the sales these days! So lets just be WAY nice to the Tundra (it is a toy, wouldn’t wanna break that TINY alxe), and say there is a 4 thousand dollar difference. First of all, you have to compare apples to apples. You pay more but also get more horsepower. So lets be even more slanted towards Toyota and put a mere 1 thousand dollars into the dodge. Not 4, just one (okay maybe 1200 if you cant get a good deal. Gears, intake and exhaust = bye bye Tundra, for about $1000 +/- And you still get to have your warrenty! In fact when I was sales at dodge I saw a Nissan titan, lifted, 37’s, hella foo foo all over it. Yeah, well the sales man driving it wanted to show the suspension off to his customer. I guess he flexed it too far cause the next thing I heard was a loud snap and then the truck fell over! Frame cracked and all!!! Just buy American, their trucks are proven.

Old 02-29-2008, 02:06 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion

so i was watching some videos on youtube a few days ago on rams vs. tundras vs. fords vs. chevys vs. titans... whatever. just watching some truck races. you know? well, i made a comment and said 'iForce is ****." so some little ignorant ho sends me a message and has this to say (note- its alla bout resale value, nothing else. lol):

"IForce is ****? How come they have more power than the Dodge ram? How come they hold their resale value the best. And especially since Dodge is helping Kia and Hyundai, that is gonna bring their resale value down even more. Idk if you've read my comments on that one video, but my friend had a 2007 Chevy Silverado, and they claimed that they had better resale than Tundra, so he goes and buys one, FULLY LOADED, it was worth $35,895. (somewhere in there) and then almost a year later, it is down to $31,700. (according to Kelley Blue Book). And the thing only has 20,000 miles. So he went and bought a leftover; brand new 2007 Toyota Tundra, fully loaded at about $38,000, and he has already put 25,000 miles towing ****, and Kelley Blue Book says it is worth $37,100. Thats not even $1,000 in loss. And Im not comparing Dodge or Ford, cause theirs are worse, and if you dont believe me, then go look all this **** up. Im sorry dude, but Dodge, Ford and Chevy all suck."

so i replied:

"ok queer. quit getting all butt hurt over the internet. hahaha. ****ing loser. we're not talking resale value. plus, that sounds like 100% bull **** what youre saying with the value. queer. lol. youre so ignorant, arent you? stupid asian. too bad that toyotas have problems with their tail gates, drive trains, tranny, and axles. i dont see any american truck having so many problems. lol. wow. i guess toyota is the best truck out there because i wreally wanna pay $5,000 more for a truck that has $10,000 worth of problems. great!! i wanna go buy jap now. thanks for being so persuasive because people look at the resale value when they buy a car/truck. lol. stupid ***. check it out, go get your tundra. ill get my ram. lets say weve got $5,000 to spend on mods. we buy up our mods and race. my ram would own you. tundras cant have **** done to them aftermarket. theyre only decent stock trucks. if you try adding ****, its not gonna be the same as it would be for any american truck or even a titan. going aftermarket with a tundra, any other truck would simply dominate it. so quit being an ignorant little girl, suzanne. have fun driving your ricer. queer."

EDIT: her username on youtube is Suzanne3248 if youre interested

Old 02-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Tundra is just plain ugly. Ram wins.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:18 AM
2005cobrakiller
Captain

I raced one of them Honda trucks pointless really....

Old 02-29-2008, 08:25 AM
2005cobrakiller
Captain

ORIGINAL: HighDuke1911

so i was watching some videos on youtube a few days ago on rams vs. tundras vs. fords vs. chevys vs. titans... whatever. just watching some truck races. you know? well, i made a comment and said 'iForce is ****." so some little ignorant ho sends me a message and has this to say (note- its alla bout resale value, nothing else. lol):

"IForce is ****? How come they have more power than the Dodge ram? How come they hold their resale value the best. And especially since Dodge is helping Kia and Hyundai, that is gonna bring their resale value down even more. Idk if you've read my comments on that one video, but my friend had a 2007 Chevy Silverado, and they claimed that they had better resale than Tundra, so he goes and buys one, FULLY LOADED, it was worth $35,895. (somewhere in there) and then almost a year later, it is down to $31,700. (according to Kelley Blue Book). And the thing only has 20,000 miles. So he went and bought a leftover; brand new 2007 Toyota Tundra, fully loaded at about $38,000, and he has already put 25,000 miles towing ****, and Kelley Blue Book says it is worth $37,100. Thats not even $1,000 in loss. And Im not comparing Dodge or Ford, cause theirs are worse, and if you dont believe me, then go look all this **** up. Im sorry dude, but Dodge, Ford and Chevy all suck."

so i replied:

"ok queer. quit getting all butt hurt over the internet. hahaha. ****ing loser. we're not talking resale value. plus, that sounds like 100% bull **** what youre saying with the value. queer. lol. youre so ignorant, arent you? stupid asian. too bad that toyotas have problems with their tail gates, drive trains, tranny, and axles. i dont see any american truck having so many problems. lol. wow. i guess toyota is the best truck out there because i wreally wanna pay $5,000 more for a truck that has $10,000 worth of problems. great!! i wanna go buy jap now. thanks for being so persuasive because people look at the resale value when they buy a car/truck. lol. stupid ***. check it out, go get your tundra. ill get my ram. lets say weve got $5,000 to spend on mods. we buy up our mods and race. my ram would own you. tundras cant have **** done to them aftermarket. theyre only decent stock trucks. if you try adding ****, its not gonna be the same as it would be for any american truck or even a titan. going aftermarket with a tundra, any other truck would simply dominate it. so quit being an ignorant little girl, suzanne. have fun driving your ricer. queer."

EDIT: her username on youtube is Suzanne3248 if youre interested

she prolly doesnt even drive a truck women are of less value over there lmao

Old 02-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Timmerduder
Veteran

It really doesn't matter what truck is faster and we all know the Hemi is....

The Toy's are simply butt-ugly and definately NOT American.
Period.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hemi VS Tundra