3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Superchips, notice a difference?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009 | 04:43 PM
Bigpat
Default Mileage XS i like / Don't like

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
If you go onto the flashpaq forum and talk to Ron, he will be able to hook you up with a special program that will lower the part-throttle shift point for first gear. This is a common complaint from people that they don't like how long first gear holds on.
Thank you for pointing me to the other form, that was the only issue i had had with it so far and i liked the increase in mileage.

Old 02-01-2009 | 10:44 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by Bigpat
Thank you for pointing me to the other form, that was the only issue i had had with it so far and i liked the increase in mileage.
No problem. Just talk to Ron and tell him what you are looking to have changed to your tune. This is something that a lot of guys have asked for so they already have the programming done. They will just replace your usual update with the modified tune.

I actually tried this for myself and they were very helpful when I was having a problem with my tune.

Quick Reply: Superchips, notice a difference?