3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 09:04 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!

Never mind, it is him. Tint Art Signs (Kelly).

There is a story here. I am not saying do not buy from the guy, or buy from the guy. I am not saying anything about his product. But I will show you some of his character. I will also say, in his defense, some did poke jabs at his product. It may have been warranted, or not, but you will see him explode after all this went down.

He was caught using a pic of a SRT-10 with stripes which were not his on his website.His defense for using the pics, pics posted on the net are public domain and can be used by anyone. This is true. But.... Why would a business use pics of trucks from the Internet rather than pics of trucks WITH THEIR product?

Here are some of the posts from another site.....

His first reply to using the pic

"Yea HEY Sir,

Let me ask you something, do you think you are the only person in the USA who owns a red dodge truck with white racing stripes on it?

Don't threaten me or my business, You don't need to quote to me ebay policies Sir. I follow them more then the majority of my competitors!

You go have at your compensation claim dude, ebay also has policies against threats and hurrassment as well.

I do my absolute best here on ebay to make the experience exceptional unlike my competitors scandolus behavior and discustingly misleading listings, and for all I know you're just another one.

HOW DARE YOU! You're not too bright if you think you're the sole owner of that particular red truck with white racing stripes. I must have done at least 100 local red trucks and taken pictures of the jobs. Leave me alone, go get a life outside the internet, I'm too busy for this rediculiousness!"

So at this point he is dening using the pic. That was a critical mistake, he could have aknowledge it, removed itand this thing would have flamed out, but no, so the saga goes on...

"Let me ask you something, Why not simply be flattered. You need to understand, I myself have been victum of theft of my livelyhood, designs, products, images, since venturing into ebay here. My competitors have tried every scandolus sleezy business practice they can think of to try an manopolize the market, for all i know you're one of them ok. You need to understand even IF the truck was owned by the lawrnce person. Once imagery pictures animation video whatever has been uploaded to the WORLD WIDE WEB it's very much so become public domain! Exactly how a good deal of MY craft has been compromised on here!

I sincerely don't care about this persons truck or which pictures are put together for decal product sales. Nobody is selling the truck, a 4000 paint job mentioned, or anything else with regard to the truck, merely the image of dual stripes running down a truck. You guys are been really ANOL and Whiney about it and it is REDICULIOUS.

HOWEVER, If I can help you people sleep better at night and show you that I'm not worth all your stress, I'll totally change my pictures for you guys to one of my others with the duals. I have been doing this since 1999, just so you know ebay is simply something new to venture into, I couldnt care less about changing images.

Currently have new products in the works and will be blasting those on ebay some time around the new year.

Give me some time and you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

Kelly "

I really liked the part I bolded and underlined. Yikes!! Then after all this, he sends a message to admin, with theatening comments.

"Let me tell you something *****, Your members are Lieing about the product material I use to make decals, you have members lieing about purchasing my products and litterally memorializing in TEXT type for the world to see that I'm not even useing vinyl material to make my stripes and decals, You have read what they have posted, you've read their garbage mouths calling me an *******, over and over, excuse the profanity, but that is EXACTLY what got me heated in the first place. That is why I went to your blog forum and lashed out at them. They haven't even bought one single product from me and lied about my decals being no good, calling me volgure names and you as a so called business owner have a professional responsability to NOT allow such slanderous remarks to be posted. According to your own rules and regulations, you say it's not allowed and yet, I goto your blog and read such comments from your members who are friends of the cardude member you speak of about the truck picture. You now say I lack professionalism in trying to defend my product and my Avery vinyl material against the lies posted on your website? What is wrong with you ******? I DID conduct myself calmly and professionally at first until I read further the volgur names they called me, lieing about the products I sell.

**** , one of your admins mentioned, maybe I should send my decals to one of your members and let them evaluate it and post a non-biased opinion of what my material is. Well I've actually already sold decals to ******* ( one of your ***** members) HE posted pictures of the decals I sent him on your blog and said GREAT things about them, and your members who are friends of Mr. Red truck picture guy all treated him horribly! They all act like a bunch of children ******, they treated him just as badly as they did to me, and you NOW email me defending their actions? They went as far as making fun of simple typos I typed in frustration trying to make it known that MY VINYL MATERIAL IS THE BEST AVAILABLE.. That IS the heart of this matter!!!

If they wanted to complain about a picture being used, that's fine and that's ENTIRELY DIFFERENT from what they have posted on your blog. You know it, I know it, and as I wrote to you posting your own rules and regulations, your little ****** forum WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH ALLOWING SUCH SLANDEROUS AND OUTRIGHT LIES TO BE SAID ABOUT THE PRODUCTS I SELL NOR MY BUSINESS PRACTICES AND ESPECIALLY THE DISCUSTING RUDE VOLGUR NAMES THEY'VE CALLED ME!!! I promise you that *******. The comments and opinions of your members MAY NOT be the opinions and views of the owners of ******, HOWEVER you have a professional obligation to not allow such outright slanderous lies and discustingly volgur comments to be said about me! THAT IS MY PROBLEM WITH ******.

You want to over look them calling me those names posted in your blog, you want to over look them lieing about my avery vinyl material, you want to over look them saying they've purchased my material and lie about its quality, even though they haven't even bought from me? then that is your problem *****, and it is most definately going to be a very legally liable problem for your little ****** forum. There are laws against such slander, lies, volgur name calling and discusting behavior on public forums such as ******* blog and you have 2 choices ******. You WILL REMOVE the lies about myself and business, you WILL remove the discusting names they've called me, the lies about my products or I will MOST DEFINATELY MAKE ***** remove them!! I will sue ****** for it. You think I'm bluffing ******? You think I don't have the means the money or will to make this happen? You better think again Brother!!

AS for the photograph of a truck, I got news for you and the guy who started all of this, You CAN NOT Patient, copyright, and/or trademark a photographic image of a truck parked in a parking lot. I've asked, I've investigated and believe me if it was illegal to find a photographic image POSTED ONLINE (the free library of the entire WORLD) and download it and use it for any prupose, given it isn't harming someones name or business, it wouldn't be done.

As much as it may make the photographer mad they uploaded an image to the internet and it is able to be found doing a simple search in search engines and someone uses it. If it was SO important of an image of a truck, the individual shouldn't have made it available to such a global arena!!! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I'M THE ONLY PERSON OUT OF THE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ONLINE WHO HAVE FOUND A RED TRUCK PICTURE AND HAVE DOWNLOADED AN IMAGE FILE FOR THEIR OWN USE? DO YOU THINK I'M THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL TO FIND THAT SPECIFIC IMAGE FILE AND DOWNLOADED IT?

No matter how a person feels about having their image file used by someone else, that does NOT give them and their friends the right to write such slanderous lies about another person or business simply because they are mad their photograph is being used by someone else.

Fact of this is, I've had my designs taken from the interneters, I've had my photos taken, and guess what *****, THAT IS THe INTERNET FOR YOU, It is a free global information highway, I've had things taken from me as well, and OH WELL, I didn't slander, I didn't tell outright LIES, I didn't go onto a chat blog forum and post lies about another person or their business, you know why *****? BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL and VERY MUCH LIABLE!!!

I couldn't care less about how this individual feels about a photograph of a truck uploaded to the internet feels about my use of it, the COLD HARD FACT of why you have a very seriously legally liable problem with ME now, is you have a professional responsibility to NOT allow your ****** members to slander, post discustingly rude comments about ANYONE, myself included, or post lie upon lie about my business practices of me NOT standing by my product, and my vinyl material. You are a business owner, you know I'm not joking, you know the comments posted on your ****** blog are slanderous, they are outright lies and I have the un-biased global testimonials to prove I DO stand by my product, that I DO sell avery vinyl, and that Im NOT the discusting rude comments and names posted in your vtcoa.com blog by your members.
You WILL remove those comments by the end of this week or find yourself in a very legal situation. You go ahead and test me *****, go ahead Brother. If you think I'm going to allow your childish members to call me the names they've posted on your blog, post lies upon lies about my company and vinyl material and products, knowing at least one of your own vtcoa members posted great reviews about my decals and your members jumped on his case because of this cardude member and his friends have a problem with a photo of a truck being used, then you are in for a very real wake-up call !!!

The one thing you don't understand and it is probably because you aren't on the level of business as I, is even bad publicity is better then no publicity, and if anyone wishes to find out how I practice business, or find out how excellent my products really are, then they will and then they will know your members on your vtcoa forum are a bunch of childish liars. Furthermore, I also know for a fact that your little forum can't hurt my sales, and if I catch wind of any member of your ***** forum trying to purchase my products, I HOPE I catch it and will NOT SELL TO ANY OF THEM IF I CAN HELP IT, they don't deserve to have such excellent decal material.

As I said earlier in this reply back to you *****, You have until then end of this week to remove the lies and slander off your blog before I take very legal action! You jumped on the band-waggon and are ignoring the slander and lies you have allowed your member and your admins to post on ******. You are ignoring your own rules and regulations."

All of this info was pulled from posts on another site. None of them were removed. They are public domain for everyone to read.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:11 AM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow! Red

Old 04-17-2008, 09:57 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jeeese... that guy has to man up... i dont trust a lot of ebayers... however some are very good. this guy doesnt seem like it

Old 04-17-2008, 02:55 PM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

If anyone can Dr a pic of my truck up like mmstar mentioned, id appreciate it! As for Kelly...i didnt find him on ebay, i went straight to his website. Ill say this: im happy with what he did for me and id prolly buy from him again. Just my personal opinion.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Heminator2
Rookie

This is the place to buy vinyl graphics. Great guy to work with and he comes up with his own designs and works with you on new ones. He has some unique bed stripes, but they are not shown on his website. Email him and he will send you what they are.

http://www.hilltopgraphics.net/

Old 04-17-2008, 08:22 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Kelly made my silver stripes and I just bout a new set from him cause I am sick of the silver. He has done right by me.

Scott @ Hill Top seems to be a pretty good dude also. I have seen several pics of people that got them from him.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:23 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what did you go with this time jay?

Old 04-17-2008, 08:27 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

probably... uhh... black?!

Old 04-18-2008, 12:36 AM
klings designs
Captain

i want to see a pic of this red truck...

Old 04-18-2008, 08:13 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

High Duke, good guess! Same exact design just in matte black. [sm=bling.gif]

Quick Reply: TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!