3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 12:06 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!

wow... I got bored with that super long post about a third of the way thru butto contradict what was being said in it, everything put on the web is not public domain, thats about as stupid as saying that since he saw it in the paper or in a magazineor onthe side of a bus thats its public domain. Totally wrong. I got a buddy of mine thats a patent and copyright lawyer and let me tell you he is getting rich from sueing people with the same mentality as that guy... he has even been able to completely award the entire assets of a couple of guys that did something similar because they didnt have enough money for the award provided to them by the court. You could loose your *** by simply enfringing on peoples personal photos and using them for monetary gain. of course watermarking your pics is one way of having some proof of where, who and when a photo belongs but alot of people still haven't caught onto it.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:28 AM
mmstar23
Champion

haha same here. one of the longest posys ive ever seen lol.

Old 04-19-2008, 01:58 PM
RAM0447
Professional

Hmm, I'd like to see the black...might do the flat black or raiderjay06 got.....POST SOME PICS! How much are a set?

Old 04-19-2008, 09:37 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: RAM0447

Hmm, I'd like to see the black...might do the flat black or raiderjay06 got.....POST SOME PICS! How much are a set?
I am hoping to get them put on tomorrow and I will post pics when done.

Old 04-20-2008, 06:23 PM
RAM0447
Professional

Anybody have a set on a regular cab!? Just need to picture it on my truck...

Old 04-25-2008, 10:22 AM
klings designs
Captain

Old 04-25-2008, 10:26 AM
klings designs
Captain

Old 05-11-2008, 11:12 PM
TAS_KELLY
Banned

Actually, you'll get a BEEFIER Stripe Design, a much cooler design, and a higher grade vinyl material from ************ then anywhere else. Especially when it comes to the actual designs of the stripes themselves, the workmanship put into the designs are nothing but TOP KNOTCH and so far I haven't seen any other designs available out there that even come close to comparision with ************ selection. I know this much, tint art signs wouldn't even sell a stripe as cheezy and basic of a design as that HEMI stripe I see there on the Klings Designs Truck. Too boring, too plain, and just like the good majority of competitors out there, I'm not impressed with the design aspect of the stripe design itself.

There's so many decal makers out there now a days who just slap together these stripes and put such little effort into the design itself. It's like my fellow "artists" have lost their passion for the work. For some people, they simply are not artists and understandable that the design effort are not great. I suppose not all decal makers can havenaturalartistictalent like me. You should do something more creative on that truck there Klings. If you do designs, you're not putting your best foot foward my friend.

Old 05-11-2008, 11:46 PM
TAS_KELLY
Banned

Hello Jersey and Raider.. trucks Lookin Cool dudes. Looks like I'm having to defend myself in the forums again. What can I say, I'm sure if everyonewould just sitback and draws their own conclusions to how I treat my customers and the effort I've put into my designs and all for everyone, not to mention how much money I spend on my vinyl material as apposed to the other fly-by-night decal operations out there. I'd simply hope that before passing any judgement they would take a look at tint art signs customer feedback forum that ebay offers. I mean you simply can't argue comments posted in a non-bias open comment forum like that. If anybody is interested go look. Once comments are posted in ebay about a customers experience they can not be removed or altered by anybody.

check them out first, then draw a conclusion, or better yet, buy something and see.

feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&myWorld=true&us erid=************

Anyway, thanks for the positive thoughts on your experiences with me Jersey and Raider. You guys take it easy now. :O) Looks like there are alot of my customers going into the various forums posting pics of my designs on their trucks. Pretty Cool!!

I am loving that black truck with all the mud splattered all over it.. Looks like a fun day. I'd love to make a stripe like that effect, don't ya think that would be crazy looking. The more I think on it though, the more I'd airbrush it and not do it in vinyl. ya know wha I mean.

Kelly

Old 05-12-2008, 12:48 AM
TAS_KELLY
Banned

I remember that too.. Just as I was uploading the new split stripes product you were asking me for them.. Good thing I was on the ball working on that. The first order on that product.

Those of you who can't see the pics. Jersey got the Rumble Bee or Aftermarket "stick on" rumble bee scoop side stripes, and the new split vertical bed stripes. Obviously in orange gloss vinyl. HEMI 5.7 Liter.. If I'm not mistaken... I'm pretty sure they had 5.7L on the side scoop stripes. Those side scoop stripes do look SICK! You know those are EXCLUSIVELY sold at ************. Totally anotherof the one of a kind stripe designs sold. Or as far as I know nobody else is selling them, probably because they don't know the dimensions. I've had no less then probably 30 or so of my decal competitors write me emails and phone call me trying to pick my brain on those scoop stripes. Asking sizing and stuff, but aahaahhh, that's a secret. Answer is and always will be, the size is a perfect fit. haha ....

Anyway, the small pics don't do Jerseys truck justice, that stripe package is a top seller, the scoop stripes I've seen on a good many of customer truck hoods, the split vertical bed stripes for Jersey was the first sale on that design theme, from what I see, vety nice jersey, vety nice!

I posted this one in another post earlier, but I'll try and get it in here so youz can see another awesome black ram with orange on it... This dudes Ram is a 2008.

Let me know wha youz think.

By the way... I'm so proud to mention that just recently 2 of tint art signs customer rides were entered into the owners local car/truck show and Both WON A TROPHY for best in show!! One of them got 1st place and the other one got 2nd place. At least one of them I'm pretty sure it was Orv with his 1st. place win picture of him holding his trophy looking like he was way thrilled. I'm pretty sure that picture is in the web site slideshow showcase of customer rides. Bottom left hand side of the site, a little text link SLIDESHOW. Check them out..

I should have more customer rides pics in the slideshow hopefully sooner then later. Anyway, take it easy, I hope ya like the above pic, I think the dude made a good choice of stripes for order and heck yea I'm lovin the orange on black!!

Quick Reply: TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!