3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 11:09 AM
klings designs
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!

hey kelly read your pm...

THANKS

Old 05-12-2008, 04:43 PM
TAS_KELLY
Banned

Hey TDmopar,

to respond to ya on "man up". I did bro, like over a year ago, closer to 2 years more like it. The image that 94rt10ohio mediator refers to has been long gone. So, ya know, everyone makes a mistake and "A MAN" admits it, which already happened over a year ago. Corrected the issue and as far as I've known it has been history. Until.... I recently get a phone call from one of my customers telling me he was being harrassed on DF all because he posted his truck there.

The mediator is holding a personal grudge from well over a year and more ago. Took it upon himself to add in all of those ASTRICKS "*************" in the text he posted and claimed that I was typing out swear words like that to someone. This 94rt10ohio dude needs to let it go already, I'm not the person bringing a situation from a long time ago, which was corrected immediately, back now into this forum.

All jerseydodge member and others care about is their experience shopping the product itself and simply wanted to post pics and comments of thier cool new vehicle. The real question that needs to be addressed here is would you defend your good name and or business if you had someone acting like 94rt10ohio in your shaddows? Ya know what I mean bro.

I love the forums appreciate how many of these forum members I know outside of it and I don'tappreciate receiving phone calls from clients informing me about drama like this springing up from out of nowhere and for no reason. I believe it would be more of a mistake letting a person so hell-bent ondiscrediting me personallyover a year or so later postingcomments like what he just did of recent in this forum left unchallanged. Wouldn't you agree? I'm communicating with an admin currently to try and get this resolved and once again history. All I do know, is I am not the one who brought this drama back into this forum. I am merely going to defend my honor and good name.

Sincerely,
Kelly

Old 05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
TAS_KELLY
Banned

Klings, I read the message, thanks dude.

Hey Raider ... That hood would look really cool with stripes running on the top. That's a RamAir Hood they call it, yes? Aren't there alot more then one version of the ramair hoods for the ram?

Anyway, the top of that caught my attention. heh

Old 05-12-2008, 07:23 PM
klings designs
Captain

Hey that is my sister....

Old 05-12-2008, 07:34 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: klings designs

Hey that is my sister....

Congrats on your gene pool.

Old 05-12-2008, 07:36 PM
klings designs
Captain

hahahah.. just kidding.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:41 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: TAS_KELLY

Hey Raider ... That hood would look really cool with stripes running on the top. That's a RamAir Hood they call it, yes? Aren't there alot more then one version of the ramair hoods for the ram?

Anyway, the top of that caught my attention. heh
Yea its a Ramair hood. There are a few different designs of the hood. This one is not as popular as the SRT one thats why I went with it. Stripes on the hood would be a little busy with the rears I think.

Quick Reply: TinT ArT SigNs PIMPED MY RIDE!