3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Power window problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 10:34 PM
1955tgbibel
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power window problems

I have 2003 Dodge 2500 Ram, 2 door with power windows. Both of the windows have stopped working.
I have used a test light on the doorpanel and did not find any power with the key in the on position.
I have checked the fuses in the engine compartment and did not find any blown fuses.
I also found a 25A fuse by the emergency brake peddle and it is not blowned. The tan wire on this fuse
goes to the door panel switch and a blue wirerun into a bunch of wire that goes up into the dash.
The Haynes book I haveis not much help.
What do I check now?
Is there a fuse link some where or a relay that I have not found?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-16-2008, 11:27 PM
derricksmash
V6 Ram Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Power window problems

maybe fuse/relay box under hood?

or maybe your 'lock' button has a problem? do our trucks have a window 'lock' button? (i have roll-downs...so, i dont' know)

do u hear anything? like a relay "click" when you use button? or is it just nothing?

disconnect battery maybe? dont' know what that'd do, but it's always a good default thing to try and do.

Quick Reply: Power window problems