3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
View Poll Results: A poll
Front License Plate
34.78%
No Front License Plate
65.22%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

...Front License Plates.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 10:36 PM
michaelahess
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ...Front License Plates.....

In Wyoming you pay the same as Cali, my '06 is $480 this year (more than my monthly payment!), it goes down over 10 years I believe. My '96 1500 is still over $100. And front plates are required. I got pulled over in my '01 Celica right after I bought it because I had taken off all the dealer ads and had no front plate holder. Even after I showed the cop my temp registration (it WAS in the rear window) he still gave me a written warning!!! For what??? I have 45 days!!!! I was kinda pissed about that.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Ramdamit98
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ...Front License Plates.....

Front Plate is required here in B.C.(Canada), so I just had to drill holes and mount oine on the front of my truck. It looked so much better without it but couldn't risk the fine. I have enough trouble not attracting the cops attention with my driving, so I don't need to give them an excuse.

Quick Reply: ...Front License Plates.....