3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Update

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
megacab19
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update

I am finally proud to post an update for my 07 Mega Cab. I am taking the beast down next month and having an exhaust ( undecided about Gibson or MagnaFlow; any opinions or comments about these?), spray-in bedliner, and fiberglass tonneau cover. It helps that I got the boss's approval also. I am looking forward to getting it all done. I will post before and after pics when it is all done.
Steve

Old 05-03-2008, 01:01 AM
StevenMoffettKY
Veteran
Default RE: Update

ORIGINAL: megacab19

I am finally proud to post an update for my 07 Mega Cab. I am taking the beast down next month and having an exhaust ( undecided about Gibson or MagnaFlow; any opinions or comments about these?), spray-in bedliner, and fiberglass tonneau cover. It helps that I got the boss's approval also. I am looking forward to getting it all done. I will post before and after pics when it is all done.
Steve
Because somebody's gotta do it...

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 05-03-2008, 04:10 PM
SilverCloud

Just got my truck back from getting a Line-X spray in liner, over rail, color matched.
Here's a couple of pics of the liner.
I'll be looking at a tonneau soon myself, not sure what kind yet.

Old 05-03-2008, 04:19 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

^^^Looks really good...color matched is sweeeet!! You can hardly tell it's on there in the first pic

Old 05-03-2008, 07:15 PM
megacab19

hey that looks really great. I think that I have made up my mind about getting the paint matched spray-in. I am getting very excited about getting all this stuff done. Thanks for the pics and I will post the pics when I get it done.
Steve

Old 05-03-2008, 09:00 PM
dedogg
Record Breaker

color match is sick, i like the look.

Old 05-04-2008, 01:19 AM
TraptuR
Rookie

I had to do a double take the colors match so well. I like it.
does any place that installs bed liners offer a color match?

Old 05-04-2008, 06:46 AM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i am just waiting for my paint to come in. and as soon as it does i will be color matched too.

having my bed over the rails and the bottom of the truck up to the crease on the body done for protection. mine is also silver. i was kinda worried about having the body. i was worried that the color wouldnt match right but i was doing it anyway. after seeing yours i am no longer worried about the color.

by the way,looks real nice.

Old 05-04-2008, 04:17 PM
05redhemi
Professional

lol dam at first i thought there was nothing there cuz normally ;inex is black it took me the second pic to firgure out there was somthing there lol...... dam thats looks awsome man

Old 06-07-2008, 01:01 PM
megacab19

My lid has finally showed up at the shop and Monday it will be put on along with the liner, Flowmasters, and the clear cab lights from Recon. I am very excited about gettin gthis done. I am going to have a brand new truck when I get done with it.....lol I was going to get the color matched liner but all of the people that do the liners did not recommend them personally. They said that they would have no problem doing it for me but it would be a waste of money. I got to thinking about it and came to the conclusion that if I could afford an $300 to have something that I was not going to be happy with after the first year. They all told me that the paint matched liners fade really bad (ecspecially here in the middle of hell Arizona). So with the $300 that I am saving for the paint matched liner that was going to be covered by a lid then I decided to go ahead and splurge for the exhaust along with the whole package deal... I know that everyone will have their own opinion about that I made a mistake or I made a great decision. I don't really care I am going to enjoy my truck and be happy with whatever I do with it nomatter what anyone else thinks. Sorry didn't mean to get on my soapbox there. I will post pics next week!
Later Steve

Quick Reply: Update