3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

jba headers....just ordered.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 10:18 PM
nfisher
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: jba headers....just ordered.

$80/hour for 4-6 hours. They're crazy to ask for that much.

Throttle body looks good. $190 shipped plus $100 check as deposit upon return of stock throttle body. Since you seemed skeptical, I'll let you know if it works.

4.56 gears in time. Stock differential is fine for me right now. Not a racer. Nothing to pull. If turbo works out, then yes. Oh yeah...

Have you checked out the STS universal turbo kits for $3000 at ststurbo.com? They say they can design a $3000 kit that can fit any truck and doesn't require an intercooler and parts (usually $2000+ more) due to their kit's unique design. Kit includes everything needed. btw- don't want to hear about how we'd have to modify the entire engine and drivetrain- 6-8psi on stock setup would be fine. Stong trucks. Obviously if excessively used, you'll blow up the motor, but be responsible when tuning, right? I'm thinking hard about it, this would be a nice truck with a turbo add on. Right now, it's just too slow and heavy; it's gonna need some real help. And yeah yeah yeah, why don't I just get the V8 blah blah blah, it's too late for that and it's fun to modify the truck, regardless of motor. Got my '06 SXT for $10800 from a dodge dealer with just over 15k miles- add another $4000 into it, it's worth it and will be fun.

Quick Reply: jba headers....just ordered.