3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

drowned engine

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Ben D.
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ty foiled for having ethics.... I'm 19 and drive what I drive and bust my *** for it. and no just because I bought this gas hog doesn't mean i shouldnt be pissed when people are making fraudulent claims on insurance that is one of the many reasons why insurance is so high.

"Ifucan'tw/e the F ur name is" u r a liar and stupid for mroe than one thing. not only do you admit to driving your truck through three feet of water as many times and as fast as you could but you actually admitted to insurance fraud as well. Hot diggity damn boy you get an "A" for asshat.

u can think i'm an ******* as well as everyone else can for all i care but i'm not the one sitting here and breaking the law so meh.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:09 AM
kutz420
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to go straight arrow. Lets sit by the road and take down license plate numbers of people throwing out cigarette butts too!
Besides, you've never really enjoyed a truck until you've beat the sh it out of one, or two...ore maybe four....
The reason your ins. is so high isn't from a piddly *** case of ins. water damage fraud, its from irresponsible kids "burning a ricer" or trying to show off for their buddy's, or some drunk ******* wiping out and t-boning another car causing thousands of dollars of over inflated medical bills. You should be mad at the ins. company for being prejudice against drivers of your age group. And I can pretty much guarantee that well over 75% of people in that same situation, who found an easy out to pay for a total fuc-up would have done the same thing. Like you can call an ins. company moral when its the fucing law to have ins.. Would you file warranty work if you were power braking the rear meats off you truck and shrapneld your rear end? Probably so. So stop the hypocrisy. On the tuff guy web you can pretend to be whoever you want, but to call some guy an idiot for getting more gravy on his plate than you, makes you the douche.

Cease to speak or cease to breath.

Last edited by kutz420; 08-07-2008 at 04:15 AM.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:58 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

That's about enough of the name calling. It's one thing to debate the morality or ethics of him putting his bonehead move through as an insurance claim, but personal attacks will not be permitted here. Keep it clean or I'm gonna lock and/or remove this thread...

Old 08-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Gone Fishin
Record Breaker

Man,

The kid already admitted that he screwed up---quit flaming him!

Old 08-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Ifucantdodgeitramit
Angry Redemption

You know what "Foiled", I did go change my post, that’s because Mr. Bend over (Ben D) threatened to call the national insurance crime bureau, so yeah I freaked ( like most people would), and its not like I got up that morning and said " Today I am going to break my Ram and claim it on my insurance, so this way I get a new truck, Ha Ha Ha". Instead I went to work and within 2 hours I found 3 feet of water in the parking and I said "cool" let my trie this with my truck. The fact that I was the only one who was able to start my car and go, got to my head a little, so I went faster and because of this stupid mistake I killed my engine. I cant believe how much you guys crucified me for doing something stupid with my truck, like if this is something that no one has ever seen or done before, a kid with 350 HP V8 doing something completely stupid in a parking lot. And for the record, I am paying for my insurance just like everyone else is, don't vent your anger on me because I am not responsible for these ridiculous rates, blame an inflated cost of living, because if this would be the America of 50 years ago you would of been paying 200$ a year for insurance on your ram. Its not just insurance that’s expensive everything else also got ridiculously expensive. And another thing, for all young people who bought there trucks on their own (good job) and who are not willing to use it because god forbid something happens I pity you because you never got to enjoy it, this does not mean that you must break it like I did, Yes I went to fare but I was never afraid to use my truck and the more I use it the more I learn what it could and cant do. By the way "Dafaic", I'm 22 and the only thing my dad bought my was a 250$ 1991 Buick when I was 17, I work for 4 years in construction in order to buy this truck. So do not lecture my on how hard you had to work in order to get your truck, because I earned it just like everybody else did, daddy didn’t buy me **** (nothing).

And Ben D. you have got to learn how to chill out, you can't get so frustrated and nervous every time you hear or see something you don't approve of, or you will get a heart attack by the time your 30.

This forum is suppose to be about dodge enthusiast who get together to talk about their cars or trucks not about morals, values, what I think is right or wrong, I do not have any interest in knowing your social ethics, I come on this site to TALK ABOUT MY TRUCK, this conversation we are having is creating bad blood between us and this might be a disadvantage to all of us. Because one day I might have already experienced something that one of you's will be experiencing and I might be able to help or give you advice. For all the members who answered my when I asked about my problem and who told me to turn over my engine or that I might have hydro-locked, Thank you for your advice and help.

P.S. To mmstar 23, Kuts420 and SeVeReDiStOrTiOn thank you for your suport and for not judging a person you hardly know, that was very noble.
I will post some pictures and videos as soon as this thing clears up.

Last edited by Ifucantdodgeitramit; 08-07-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:33 PM
mmstar23
Champion

hey dude, live and learn. thats all it is. everyone makes mistakes, havent a clue why another would get mad, guess one thinks theyre directly affected. couldnt agree more with the bad blood part. and i know from what you said in the last post, someone will come in and say the contrary.

A MOD NEEDS TO DELETE THIS THREAD. its already way too far out of hand. start a new thread when you get it all sorted out and feel like posting pics. until then, i believe this thread should be ended

Old 08-07-2008, 07:43 PM
kutz420
Professional

Agreed.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:41 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Thread Locked...

Quick Reply: drowned engine