3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hydrogen Generator

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 09:33 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still haven't had a chance to put mine on. might be another week or two till im in any sort of shape to do it.

by then it might start getting colder, and might be switchin fuels...so much for an accurate test.

Old 09-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Koolness

I just installed a 3 jar water4gas system on my 05 Dodge. Not real impressed yet but i'm still experimenting with the mixtures. I don't have the map enhancer or the o2 sensor enhancer yet. I've noticed no real difference in gas mileage.

I'll keep you all in touch. any advise would be good.

Kool

Old 09-08-2008, 07:09 AM
HankL
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

On the TV show
Motor Week
their long time in-house ASE mechanic
Pat Goss recently debunked the hydrogen generator

Old 09-17-2008, 11:28 PM
that0n3guy

Originally Posted by Koolness
I just installed a 3 jar water4gas system on my 05 Dodge. Not real impressed yet but i'm still experimenting with the mixtures. I don't have the map enhancer or the o2 sensor enhancer yet. I've noticed no real difference in gas mileage.

I'll keep you all in touch. any advise would be good.

Kool
My first advise to you would be to ditch the water4gas boosters and build yourself a smack or something. Also, don't forget to reset your computer (unplug your battery for a couple hours) so it can retrain with hydroxy added. People forget to do this step all the time, I know I did.

If anyones interested, I have a vehicle and electrolyzer database on my site: http://aquauto.com . You can see what other people are getting for MPG gain, kinda neat.

see ya,
Peter

Old 11-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Koolness

Originally Posted by that0n3guy
My first advise to you would be to ditch the water4gas boosters and build yourself a smack or something. Also, don't forget to reset your computer (unplug your battery for a couple hours) so it can retrain with hydroxy added. People forget to do this step all the time, I know I did.

If anyones interested, I have a vehicle and electrolyzer database on my site: http://aquauto.com . You can see what other people are getting for MPG gain, kinda neat.

see ya,
Peter
I took your advice. I ditched the glass jars, put not one but 2 smackboosters on the truck plus the two o2 sensor enhancers. I've really seen no difference but I didn't know about dumping the computer. I'll try that tommorow.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:38 PM
gaorenst
Rookie

Did ya'll buy a kit or did you create it all yourself?

Quick Reply: Hydrogen Generator