3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Diablosport Predator Launching!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 05:32 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike just posted this on HTC a few minutes ago...little later then planned but whatever.

"Tool was officially released this afternoon.

They will start shipping initial orders tomorrow, and will fill all orders asap. Thanks Mike"

Mike Litsch
Diablosport inc.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a queston about the vehicles that the tuner will work on with full functionality. I have heard that it will work on 04's made after a certain date. Does anyone know what the date is? My truck rolled off the line in April of 04 and I want to know if all of the functions will work for me.

Old 11-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Chris1530
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would like to See the ability to tweak the MDS feature, maybe adjust it to a higher trottle%, and not just disable it, i think might be kinda nice to tool around in 4cyl mode in town where i dont need everything, might get an increase in mpg's. Then on the highway, have it so you can set the trottle % up or down, or disable. and if the trottle% was adjustable i dont think youd get the constant in and out of MDS, because you could up the Trottle % to say 30% and then at 70mph your prolly around 20% trottle, it would take an increase of 10% to kick out of MDS....

But that is just my thoughts

Old 11-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Powerubi Wacon
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope that this lights a fire under Superchips. I would like to see them up their horsepower/torque imrovements and user options to compete with Diablosport and SCT. That way I will not regret buying my flashpaq earlier this year.

Quick Reply: Diablosport Predator Launching!!!