3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wish Lists

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:48 PM
disturbedgator
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine from a guy i knew, who totaled his rc 03 4.7 which had it on it and sold it to me for 1200 and it had around 27k on it. if you buy one new it will come with everything you need to intsall it, although that is running what they think is ideal and on your stock configuration. i had mine installed and had to do a little toying with the pulley to get it where i want. Mild boost and minimum engine endangerment. kenne bell supercharger, roots type, new i think they run around 3500 to 4k. Not enough power for the money imo. Im running around 255 to 265 on my tune which is VERY safe. They say on the website up to 310 on preferred boost and stock engine components which is bs cause im on my second engine and i built this one to handle power. I will get rid of this truck in about 6 months, when i get back from ocs, and get my all new camaro ss, ill sell you the sc and many others for cheap! But you cant have my gators tag or air freshener

Old 11-08-2008, 10:27 AM
V_Scapes
Record Breaker

Id like a K&N cai, then hopefully a set of cooper zeon ltzs before next winter.

Old 11-08-2008, 01:43 PM
jkillman
Professional

Originally Posted by disturbedgator
I got mine from a guy i knew, who totaled his rc 03 4.7 which had it on it and sold it to me for 1200 and it had around 27k on it. if you buy one new it will come with everything you need to intsall it, although that is running what they think is ideal and on your stock configuration. i had mine installed and had to do a little toying with the pulley to get it where i want. Mild boost and minimum engine endangerment. kenne bell supercharger, roots type, new i think they run around 3500 to 4k. Not enough power for the money imo. Im running around 255 to 265 on my tune which is VERY safe. They say on the website up to 310 on preferred boost and stock engine components which is bs cause im on my second engine and i built this one to handle power. I will get rid of this truck in about 6 months, when i get back from ocs, and get my all new camaro ss, ill sell you the sc and many others for cheap! But you cant have my gators tag or air freshener
Well when the day you are going to sell your truck, Ill definitly be interested in the sc so just send me a message or somegthing. And maybe if I have the money, Ill take a look at your other goodies cause it looks like you have a lot lol

Quick Reply: Wish Lists