3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Be careful

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 02:12 AM
Tonyo88
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Be careful

Just a warning to anyone who's looking at getting an Aero Turbine exhaust off eBay. It's a bit of a long story, so bear with me haha.
I ordered an AT3030 back in September through a company on eBay called Dynathrust. I never actually got the muffler. After about a month, I attempted contacting Dynathrust. It took quite a few emails and about a week just to get a response from them. Once they finally got back to me, they told me that the problem was that Aero Exhaust had cancelled some shipments. They also said something about the company owners son getting kidnapped or something. They said that I should contact Aero Exhaust directly to figure out what was going on.
So, I called Aero, and they told me that the product was on back order and I would get it within a couple weeks. Today, I contacted Aero again, and they told me that the reason I haven't gotten my muffler yet is because Dynathrust never actually payed Aero for the orders.
So from what I gather from all this, Dynathrust is basically screwing people over. Either that, or Aero is jerking my chain. Either way, I sent another email to Dynathrust, but I doubt I'll hear anything from them.

Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to get my money back somehow. I just figured I would post this here to give people a heads up, hopefully nobody else will get screwed like this.

Old 11-22-2008, 02:34 AM
irelandshemi
All Star

thats why i never liked ordering big things from ebay im always worried ill get screwed over, did you google the companies to see if they have websites or anything to make them legit?

Old 11-22-2008, 05:29 AM
The Peddler
Record Breaker

Go though ebay with this, they will take care of it!! Did you use paypal to make your payment? If so they will get your money back!!

Old 11-22-2008, 02:11 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

www.planetmagnaflow.com for the best magnaflow deals. Make them an offer. I got a great deal on my Mustang system!!

Thanks for the info, though!!

Last edited by lxman1; 11-23-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:08 PM
ivaskaj
Veteran

That's what you get for buying on eBay. Stick with reputable online stores, or better yet, deal with a physical shop where you can actually see and touch the product. The internet will be the death of quality parts and service because people would rather save in the short term and pay out the *** in the long term when their cheap junk breaks or doesn't arrive.

Old 11-22-2008, 05:19 PM
rervf23
Rookie

I bought my AT3030 Aero Turbine muffler directly from the company on line. I received my muffler within a week. Great sound - like a motor boat sound. A little loud, but easy to get used to. I also picked up about two miles per gallon with this muffler. Local muffler shop intalled it for me and cut me a big break on installation price because I am a local volunteer fireman.

Quick Reply: Be careful