3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

SuperChips Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 02:36 AM
AhmedRam
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eglzfan5
Egypt...really? I've been there many times while in the Navy. Stopped in Hurghada several times and went to Alexandria and Mount Sinai. I also had trouble with my flashpaq tuner. I just today sent it back to them to have the usb port repaired. I was having terrible connection problems and when I tried to download the latest update, it threw my truck out of whack. I had to restore it to stock before shipping it off to them.

yea man Hurghada is great and Sinai. Alexandria is very crowded lol. its great to meet some people who have been to Egypt. Many people still think we ride camels lol. for my case thank God it was only a simple problem because it would have taken ages to send it back. oh and the toll free number will tell international callers that it will not be toll free and that i will pay international rates.

Quick Reply: SuperChips Trouble