3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

SuperChips Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 09:14 AM
AhmedRam
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question SuperChips Trouble

hey all, i have this problem when i was updating my tuner and i lost my internet connection and got disconnected. now the tuner just shows this message "superchips inc. flashpaq v1.3 dodge bootloader" when connected to the pc. then when i open sc update program it says unplug the tuner and plug again because there is an error. i need you help to fix that, any ideas? thank you

Old 11-24-2008, 10:10 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had the same thing happen to me before when I was updating my tuner. Call their customer support (I think the number is on the back of the tuner). They will fix it for you over the phone.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:45 AM
AhmedRam
Professional

and if i live in Egypt and i cant get them on the phone what shall i do? and will i lose my truck data? as you know i have the tuner locked to my truck and i cant return it to stock.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by AhmedRam
and if i live in Egypt and i cant get them on the phone what shall i do? and will i lose my truck data? as you know i have the tuner locked to my truck and i cant return it to stock.
Go onto www.flashpaq.com and post your problem in the dodge ram section. Ron from superchips will help you out.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Forgot to mention that you will have to register first before you can post on the flashpaq forum but it is very easy to register.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:18 AM
RubberFrog
Champion

Why can't you call just because you are in Egypt?

Old 11-24-2008, 12:35 PM
AhmedRam
Professional

ok i just called them and they told me what to do. i guess i thought i was going to be left on hold but they answered pretty quick. thanx guys. well what they told me was that i needed to uninstall the superchips update program and reinstall it again and then connect the tuner to the internet. it worked fine and thank God its working i was going to cry...lol thanx again for your help

Old 11-24-2008, 12:47 PM
John M
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RubberFrog
Why can't you call just because you are in Egypt?
800 numbers are frequently restricted to certain areas, like the US or North America. Many times companies don't give non-toll-free numbers so overseas customers are left without a phone number to call.

Old 11-24-2008, 12:59 PM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by John M
800 numbers are frequently restricted to certain areas, like the US or North America. Many times companies don't give non-toll-free numbers so overseas customers are left without a phone number to call.
Dang that sucks.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:52 PM
eglzfan5

Egypt...really? I've been there many times while in the Navy. Stopped in Hurghada several times and went to Alexandria and Mount Sinai. I also had trouble with my flashpaq tuner. I just today sent it back to them to have the usb port repaired. I was having terrible connection problems and when I tried to download the latest update, it threw my truck out of whack. I had to restore it to stock before shipping it off to them.

Name:  IMG_0043.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  50.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0042.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  66.7 KB

Quick Reply: SuperChips Trouble