3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Help please

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 05:31 PM
bulletperformance
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea we tried at work today we used a forklift to lift the back end up pulled the bumper off and put it in a hydraulic press and there is still the crease on top. but the funny thing was is at a light on my way home. today a messed up ford 500 with the drivers headlight missing the fender and hood peeled back like a sardine can and half bumper pull up behind me and a cop behind them. oh this is pure justice i lok in my passenger side mirror and i see the teenage girl chatting away on her phone i throw it in park jump out and motion for the cop and he gets out. i go up to the passenger side window and starting to chew her *** and the cop tells me to back off and mommy get out asking whats going on i told her what happend the cop asked the girl if she did she admitted to hit n run. the mom said the ford dealership's body shop totaled the car HAHA and to boot the cop cut her license and slapped cuffs on her and i get a brand new bumper for FREE and mommy and daddy get to pay for it and their daughters bail money of yeah and a new car HAHA she lost her license for 5 years the cop said. HAHA since there is more then $250.00 in damage its a felony. god i love this state but not really.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:55 PM
InfernoRedHemi
Veteran

Originally Posted by bulletperformance
yea we tried at work today we used a forklift to lift the back end up pulled the bumper off and put it in a hydraulic press and there is still the crease on top. but the funny thing was is at a light on my way home. today a messed up ford 500 with the drivers headlight missing the fender and hood peeled back like a sardine can and half bumper pull up behind me and a cop behind them. oh this is pure justice i lok in my passenger side mirror and i see the teenage girl chatting away on her phone i throw it in park jump out and motion for the cop and he gets out. i go up to the passenger side window and starting to chew her *** and the cop tells me to back off and mommy get out asking whats going on i told her what happend the cop asked the girl if she did she admitted to hit n run. the mom said the ford dealership's body shop totaled the car HAHA and to boot the cop cut her license and slapped cuffs on her and i get a brand new bumper for FREE and mommy and daddy get to pay for it and their daughters bail money of yeah and a new car HAHA she lost her license for 5 years the cop said. HAHA since there is more then $250.00 in damage its a felony. god i love this state but not really.
It doesn't get any better than that! She gets what she deserves!

Old 01-12-2009, 06:30 PM
LinerJoe
Veteran

Revenge is sweet! Sometimes it works out!

joe

Old 01-12-2009, 07:16 PM
6 hemi ram
Professional

karma.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Ilovemytruck
Veteran

That is the happiest ending to a story I could ever imagine. I love when people get what they had coming to them.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:43 PM
bulletperformance
Professional

now i put my hitch in the receiver its the big 3 ball steel on that weighs about 20 lbs u know what im tlaking about i wanna see someone hit my from behind and drive away now..

Old 01-12-2009, 08:00 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by bulletperformance
Yes!!!! That made my day man...I love to see the hammer brought down on douchebags. I don't buy the "she's young and just got scared" crap...I hit a car when I was in high school and it never even entered my mind to run. Make sure you go to court and testify.

Old 01-12-2009, 08:20 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Justice served!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 08:29 PM
bulletperformance
Professional

no need too the cop took pics. i guess i need to play with the bender at work and fab up a rear bumper bar

Old 01-12-2009, 08:39 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man thats good to hear it worked out "well" for ya. Sadly I'm now the victim of a dent in my back bumper. Was loading a box in the back of the truck when I noticed I had a good sized dent in the corner of my bumper Nothing as bad as yours but still, took my black paint off and I can see the bare metal.