3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TOTM March Candidates

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 10:45 AM
nickahern1
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok there we go L&R we got totm covered for feb. no need to get teh 2nd gens involved haha jk.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:48 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Well whoever you decide to put up, you need to be on top of it, because I've seen the noms for TOTM open then close in minutes! COTM I've seen be open for days before they got three up and seconded!!!

Old 01-24-2009, 10:56 AM
nickahern1
Record Breaker

well hammer you got an in for us come on. you usually know the day its going to drop dont you? im goign to nominate semigod and semi god can nominate offroadteach. then we can second each other. 2nd gens dont stand a chance january was a fluke haha. OE should have won his truck was the best ride there, just some people are easily swayed with a little light show. jk kindichi ( spelling??) you got yourself a nice ride although i personally wouldnt have put that decal across my upper windshield, haha.... i wouldnt want to be white trash ever in a million years.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:00 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

V_Scapes and Nick, thanks. Im gonna quit saying bad $hit about you 2 in front of other people! LOL
Just remember, L&R will make the official thread Feb 5.
Looks like we got it filled up.
Off_Road_Teacher, RubberFrog, and me. No matter who gets the win, its our beloved 3rd gen section!

Old 01-24-2009, 11:04 AM
V_Scapes
Record Breaker

hell yea! ive remembered the feb. 5th date and will try my best to get on there to nominate semigod if someone doesnt get to it before me. i promised semigod id do it a few weeks ago.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:26 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good going all.

Keep in mind, I will open the noms on the 5th and in the early evening eastern standard time. This is to keep it somewhat fair so most of the schoolers and workers are home or near a computer.

And what Hammer said is true, last month, the 3 nominated trucks came in, held by me, and accepted in the 24 hour period within 3 hours.

BTW, ty semigod for starting the thread.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:36 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by L and R Two
Good going all.

Keep in mind, I will open the noms on the 5th and in the early evening eastern standard time. This is to keep it somewhat fair so most of the schoolers and workers are home or near a computer.

And what Hammer said is true, last month, the 3 nominated trucks came in, held by me, and accepted in the 24 hour period within 3 hours.

BTW, ty semigod for starting the thread.
Any time L&R. I may be back on the road Feb 5th so if i get 2 nominations, ill accept in advance as i wont be able to get online if im working.
Id also like to nominate Off_Road_Teacher and RubberFrog in advance if thats possible since it looks like i wont be here to vote the 5th.

Old 01-24-2009, 12:22 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry, can't do advanced noms and acceptances.

If you are nominated by someone. You will have 24 hours to accept from the time that you receive a second from someone.

If there is absolutely no way that you will be able to get online in a 24 hour period, let the 3rd gen section know so they push for someone else as each person only has 1 nom and 1 second to use. Then you can wait until next month to jump in the game.

Have to be fair.

Old 01-24-2009, 12:25 PM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Understood. Ill know more about my schedule within 2 weeks so ill be sure to make note of that in this post when i find out myself.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:13 PM
kicker417
Veteran

i think KICKER417 needs to be 1 of them

Quick Reply: TOTM March Candidates