3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TOTM March Candidates

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 08:53 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94rt10ohio
It comes out of hibernation when the roads are dry. I must say it is a interesting ride on cold streets. I let the rock salt beat the crap out of the GM.
A GM??? I bet that helps your votes from all the Dodge lovers!

Mopar or no car for me! My alternate ride is a Jeep.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:03 PM
nim81
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wow must be nice!!!
here is my alternate ride...... please dont laugh..lol
Name:  biggayvan.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  32.3 KB

Old 01-24-2009, 09:08 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I am not a Dodge die hard. I am not a GM die hard. I am a car guy. If it has a big azz engine and was built to be fast with little purpose it qualifies as one of my toys... I could buy any "american" car if the mood strikes. Although I am not high on any new Ford products. That does not mean I would not buy some old Ford muscle. My next toy will actually be a Ford, sort of. There will be very few parts from a Ford on it. All replica stuff... 32 Ford Roadster street rod or a Shelby Cobra replica. My issue is I need to get out of this house. I have no space to work on a project like that anymore.

It took me a while to find it, but this is the truck I am going to try to get into TOTM next month, to get on topic a little I am guessing someone else may have mentioned him already.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:18 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Nice choice on that! MOPAR78 has a sweet truck. I think the wing really help makes the truck!

Old 01-24-2009, 10:37 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

What we need to do is make a list of people. We need to bombard TOTM with 3rd gens. Get an organized list of the trucks we want in. So in order of mods, and looks, we create a list of people. Then we nominate, second, third, fourth, etc. all the guys on top to get them all in. Whoever doesn't win, we can move them to a second list, and throw them back in after maybe 6 months or so. Trucks that are so close to stock can't get in. My truck is one that fits in that also. We need Semigod, Mopar78, all those nice looking trucks. The reason that OE didn't win is because his truck looks rather close to stock. If you saw his and Kindschi's trucks next to each other, which one would stand out more? Well, that's what TOTM is more about. Which truck would you want to go up to and peek around? You would go to the one with more exterior mods.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:50 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ried69
What we need to do is make a list of people. We need to bombard TOTM with 3rd gens. Get an organized list of the trucks we want in. So in order of mods, and looks, we create a list of people. Then we nominate, second, third, fourth, etc. all the guys on top to get them all in. Whoever doesn't win, we can move them to a second list, and throw them back in after maybe 6 months or so. Trucks that are so close to stock can't get in. My truck is one that fits in that also. We need Semigod, Mopar78, all those nice looking trucks. The reason that OE didn't win is because his truck looks rather close to stock. If you saw his and Kindschi's trucks next to each other, which one would stand out more? Well, that's what TOTM is more about. Which truck would you want to go up to and peek around? You would go to the one with more exterior mods.
Exactly the same for TOTY!

Old 01-24-2009, 11:08 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by RaiderJay6
Exactly the same for TOTY!
The only place this system is screwing us over is TOTY. Because we got 12 guys who stuck together and now find reasons why other people's trucks are sh*t. But I agree on the TOTY part. More looks and exterior mods is what truly attracts.
I don't know about you guys, but what we should do is picture all vehicles like this. Take off the biggest attracting factor of the vehicle. Well, Jay, you could have one thing taken off, and it wouldn't do much to your truck, but I'd say the headlights do a lot, so imagine your truck without the headlights, and just the stockers. Now imagine 94rt10ohio without the SRT-10. He just has a 2wd Hemi with an SRT-10 hood and stripes. Still a damn sexy truck, don't get me wrong.

Old 01-25-2009, 01:38 AM
justanothermoparman
Veteran

How about me PLEASE!!!! HaHaHa.
3rd GENS rock!

Last edited by justanothermoparman; 01-25-2009 at 01:42 AM. Reason: attachments
Old 01-25-2009, 01:47 AM
ried69
Record Breaker

You'd have as great of a chance as me. You have nothing done except intake, exhaust, and tires. I also see you have a programmer, but unless you post a picture of that, you wouldn't know seeing it, so that doesn't do much for you. As stated, we need the people with the most done to their vehicles. Do some more exterior and you should be a great candidate. Your truck looks really nice. I'm hoping mine can at least fill the criteria by May or June. I don't want some of my mods dragging on much longer than that. I want to get them bought and on my truck.

Old 01-25-2009, 02:02 AM
justanothermoparman
Veteran

I was just bein sarcastic, I know I havn't got enough mods done. Lol

Quick Reply: TOTM March Candidates