3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Proud new owner of a RAM!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 11:05 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ried69
You said that the black regular cabs were the best, so I just made a comment on the only way to make it better was to add a Hemi, which I noticed that he had. It's just a comment, get over it.
a very harsh comment which someone else noticed. am i the only V6 owner that you pick on?
ill get over the comment when you get over my truck for having a V6

Old 02-09-2009, 11:07 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea i have to agree with raminator all he said was black reg. cabs. the forum is about helping people and giving advice and opinions not bashing each others trucks

Old 02-09-2009, 11:16 PM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
yea i have to agree with raminator all he said was black reg. cabs. the forum is about helping people and giving advice and opinions not bashing each others trucks
thank you, thats all i wanted to hear.
i think we should give back this thread to the new member
sorry for taking over, rivethead. you do have a nice truck btw
i hope you dont think that all we do on the forum is bicker

Old 02-09-2009, 11:29 PM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by raminator08
a very harsh comment which someone else noticed. am i the only V6 owner that you pick on?
ill get over the comment when you get over my truck for having a V6
You are, because you're the only one who really posts in here. I don't pick on you, I hope you get that. Picking on someone and just joking around are completely different. I'm not bashing your truck. I think that you have a very nice looking truck. Bashing it would be calling it a p.o.s., but I never did. But thanks, I really feel like a celebrity. One little comment being blown way the f**k out of proportion.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Rivethead

Originally Posted by raminator08
thank you, thats all i wanted to hear.
i think we should give back this thread to the new member
sorry for taking over, rivethead. you do have a nice truck btw
i hope you dont think that all we do on the forum is bicker
ROFL!! not at all bro, thanks for all the commentary and advice already. I just kinda got a kick out of reading this thread again this evening lol, i love this place already.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Rivethead

Originally Posted by 4.7Ram5.7Rango
I got your back too buddy, your 6'er is probably quicker than my truck, so how does that make me look??

Ben, whats happening brotha!!! Welcome to DF, hella nice truck you have there. Really digging the wheels too, one day...............ooooone day.

If ya have an ol' lady, get ready then. These boys try to put you in the doghouse 'round these parts

ps Dont know how crafty/picky you are, but there are a buncha threads about some really sweet homemade cai setups. Mine wouldnt be one of them, lol, but some other folks have done some nice jobs with theres, like production model nice, check'em out...

Hey bro thanks for this response!! and the welcome! Im gonna do some searching on those custom CAI setups later, due to my job im kind of a tech-head so that is really appealing to me.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Ilovemytruck
Veteran

Ried and raminator guess what, I have fog lights, beat that bitc*es.
But seriously V6? why why Although I cant talk, I think your V6 put out more HP and torque then my 04 4.7L.
And he does have a Hemi so just take it in stride and for what its worth, I do like your grill on your truck. Just reply, I have more HP then most 3rd gen v8's and booyah your back being in contention for not being picked on lol.

Hes just poking fun...

Old 02-10-2009, 12:24 AM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ried69
You are, because you're the only one who really posts in here. I don't pick on you, I hope you get that. Picking on someone and just joking around are completely different. I'm not bashing your truck. I think that you have a very nice looking truck. Bashing it would be calling it a p.o.s., but I never did. But thanks, I really feel like a celebrity. One little comment being blown way the f**k out of proportion.
i guess i did blow it out of proportion but i wasnt the only one who thought it bit harsh.
i wonder why the other V6ers dont come down here. i guess they like to stay safe in the V6 forum but i like it down here because it is way more interesting. the V6 forum can get pretty boring with only like 1 comment per day.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:28 AM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Ilovemytruck
Ried and raminator guess what, I have fog lights, beat that bitc*es.
But seriously V6? why why Although I cant talk, I think your V6 put out more HP and torque then my 04 4.7L.
And he does have a Hemi so just take it in stride and for what its worth, I do like your grill on your truck. Just reply, I have more HP then most 3rd gen v8's and booyah your back being in contention for not being picked on lol.

Hes just poking fun...
i didnt get to choose my engine but im happy with what i got. i really dont think i have you beat in power but thanks for trying to make me feel better. well, if you dont have any performance mods i might get close to you in hp but not torque for sure. im pretty sure derricksmash and his V6 has you beat though. his truck right now is beating a 4.7 1/4 time

but i do have to agree about the fog lights though, you do have us beat there. im jealous lol

Last edited by raminator08; 02-10-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:25 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the truck, nice ride.
Check out this tuner: lots of raves from guys on the forum about it.
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...-free-usb.html

Quick Reply: Proud new owner of a RAM!