3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Some dumb b*tch

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Some dumb b*tch

Hit my f'ing truck. I'm not sure how you don't see a red Dodge Ram parked in the IHOP parking lot, but well, she put a $1607.30 dent in my baby. It's all Hammer's fault.

I got to admit, at least they came in, let me know, and didn't just drive off. I at least appreciate the honesty, but now I got a damned gash in my truck and I be pissed 'bout that. Here's some pics:

Old 03-03-2009, 07:03 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow you're lucky...it's a miracle that some people actually take responsibility for their actions. 90% of most people would have said to hell with it and drove off.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Ridinhigh
All Star

That sucks man but at least they came and talked to you I know people that would like to drive off instead. But it never looks the same after at least in my opinion

Old 03-03-2009, 07:05 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

dude that sucks man. i feel ya though. my truck was hit last week in the parking lot but they just left. got an estimate and its 2100!! worth of damages. its all along the bottom panel on my passenger side. at least the person who hit you was honest...

Old 03-03-2009, 07:09 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She must be a new driver...once she gets salty she'll drive off like every other douche. Sorry bout your truck man...if it was me i'd make her insurance also replace that step bar and rear tire.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:09 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Pyro
Hit my f'ing truck. I'm not sure how you don't see a red Dodge Ram parked in the IHOP parking lot, but well, she put a $1607.30 dent in my baby. It's all Hammer's fault.

I got to admit, at least they came in, let me know, and didn't just drive off. I at least appreciate the honesty, but now I got a damned gash in my truck and I be pissed 'bout that.
Sorry to hear about this Pyro, Yup Hammer texted me right after it happend, though he wouldnt admit that he did it

dang goth b*tch - Hope the nerf bars messed up her car tho.

Will +1 on the fact she came in and told ya. I would be LIVID, Freaking dumba$$es who do that sh*t and dont pay attention to stuff like that - Still upset about my car - I saw the driver that hit me on I-35 again when I was headed to KS back in January. I was still pissed when I saw him again.

I take it she better be paying for the repairs, when you getting it fixed?

Old 03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
MikeHTally
Champion

You're very lucky she 'fessed up. A dingbat at my office opened her car door into the rear passenger door of my Ram while I stood there and watched (that's how I knew whodunit). Anyway, three notes later, I had to get HR involved. It cost her insurance company $514 when all she really needed to do was apologize. She actually blamed me for parking there!

Old 03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cowgirl, believe me I know ole Hammer can't keep his mouth shut for dick, I bet the whole town of Douglas, Georgia knows my truck got hit this morning. I'm only mildly surprised he didn't beat me to posting this thread

It'll be getting fixed as soon as possible unless something comes up. Y'all had the same reaction I did, shocked she came in and admitted to hitting it. Unfortunately a rare quality. I'm going to lay that on the fact it happened in Titusville and not Whorelando. I feel bad for ya Silver, getting stuck with $2100 in repairs, you're screwed if you claim it or pay out of pocket. I lucked out in that department, if I had walked out and seen that damage, I'd have got ballistic.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Pyro
Cowgirl, believe me I know ole Hammer can't keep his mouth shut for dick, I bet the whole town of Douglas, Georgia knows my truck got hit this morning. I'm only mildly surprised he didn't beat me to posting this thread
I think the only reason he didn't beat ya to it is because it wasnt his truck and he's slow like that sometimes

Na, only about half the town does btw

Rodeo aka Cowchick

Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

mine looks the same as yours but its on both doors and the beginning panel of the bed. i actually claimed it and my rates will not go up. its under comprehensive or something, which is only a 100 ded. it still pisses me off though...

Quick Reply: Some dumb b*tch