3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

05 ram offroad/lifted

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 06:50 PM
dodge it then ram it
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CreativeOffroad
Here's my truck out at El Mirage. The only suspension mods i've done to it are a 2.5" level and ProComp Shocks.

The beginning of a 12 foot jump (no mid-air pics because my cameraman blew it )
Holy crap dude!!! Those are some awesome pics man. More please. PLEASE!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 07:47 PM
CreativeOffroad
Captain

I don't want to clutter up this thread with too many of my pictures. When I get the time I'll start my own.

To OP: Did you pick out a lift yet? And if you did, what brand did you go with?

Old 03-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Hoss356
Captain

Originally Posted by talon6
i like the chrome fender trim. i like all things chrome.
You know... and here I thought semigod was the chrome nut on here.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker

theres a pic in my sig with a fabtech 6" (tru 5.5") suspension lift...kinda pricey but worth it imo. clears 35's.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:27 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Redone4x4
theres a pic in my sig with a fabtech 6" (tru 5.5") suspension lift...kinda pricey but worth it imo. clears 35's.
Shoot! Unless they've gone crazy in the last couple of years, you ought to price the rest of them! Fabtech has long been known as an economy suspension lift. That's not saying they are a bad lift, by any means, but they've always been a decent lift at a decent price for years.
Price the Rancho that I've got or the Skyjacker if you think your Fabtech was pricey...

Old 03-14-2009, 10:05 PM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Shoot! Unless they've gone crazy in the last couple of years, you ought to price the rest of them! Fabtech has long been known as an economy suspension lift. That's not saying they are a bad lift, by any means, but they've always been a decent lift at a decent price for years.
Price the Rancho that I've got or the Skyjacker if you think your Fabtech was pricey...

mine came on the truck...so i didnt have to price them or purchase one...but upwards of $1000 + labor compared to a leveling kit and body lift...in comparison, its "pricey". sorry for the confusion. And it kinda seems like Rancho can charge more just for the reputation they have built...they seemed to be a bit more than the rest as long as i can remember. actually for that matter, pretty much ANY lift out there will satisfy the average joe unless ur jumping your truck 12 feet in the air lol.