3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Roll Pan?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Freakinkeith806
I was going to do a roll pan on mine, but If I or you, was ever rear-ended (knock on wood) I'm not sure how good they would hold up to it.
That's one of the main things i'm worried about is how much protection am i losing by installing one.

Originally Posted by Alpheus
What do they look like with a hitch hangin out the back???
I think you have to buy a special hitch with most of them. They have flip up license plates and the hitch is behind it.

Originally Posted by 5.7beast
hey i found this site, has a couple. the site has almost anything u need. i like efx one and its on sale, its origonaly like $218 thn they offer it at $145 then they have a sale right now and its $99. i just got done buying it.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/sn.aspx?category|category_root|-25=Exterior&category|cat_-25|226=Roll+Pans
Stylin trucks is where I'm getting my new front bumper so i was gonna purchase my roll pan there as well. I just got an email yesterday about the steal efx pans on sale, so i'll probably end up getting that instead of the street scene urethane.

Quick Reply: Roll Pan?