3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What do you think...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009 | 03:01 AM
Freakinkeith806
|
All Star
Default What do you think...

...About this? After a long day of mountain biking and climbing, we ran into some good luck and found a nice sized muddy water hole, So here is a vid of the ram plowing through it, haha, What do you think? Oh, and the vid was takin on my Iphone, So bear with me on the quality, so was my sig pic, thats a pic from the phone too.

I posted this on the V6 forum too. Might get more views on here! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CHH6...e=channel_page

Old 04-09-2009 | 04:54 AM
abarmby
Champion

Oooooo...................dare we say hydro lock?????

Al.

Old 04-09-2009 | 05:09 AM
Hoss356
Captain

Originally Posted by abarmby
Oooooo...................dare we say hydro lock?????

Al.
Are you serious?

Cool vid, but way too short. Get back out there and tear it up! and don't forget the donuts too...

Old 04-09-2009 | 09:27 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Nice vid bud, go tear through that thing a few more times when you get the chance

Old 04-09-2009 | 09:33 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User

I never understood why people dive through water with their trucks? It can be very bad for the engine.

FYI, I got stuck in a Hay field last weekend pulling one of my utility trailers. No pics sorry, but I was in a hurry to get to the wash before the mud dried. It cost me $40 to spray off the truck and to get underneath all cleaned up. Well, it's still dirty. I'll never ever go mudding. Ever. It's a total PIA to clean afterwards. Around here the mud is clay which doesn't wash off easily at all. I'll keep it a pavement queen or hit dry trails.

I ended up backing out of the field at 10-15mph (as fast as i could get going through the much) with the trailer hooked up because I kept getting stuck going forward because I had to turn and the mud wasn't letting me. The trailer is what killed me because it ha dual axles and that's like pulling a rock when turning.

Old 04-09-2009 | 09:43 AM
V_Scapes
Record Breaker

Hhaha, dog you baby that thing like its a roles royce!

Old 04-09-2009 | 02:27 PM
oefootball_70
Champion

haha, nice one.

Old 04-09-2009 | 02:31 PM
Hoss356
Captain

Originally Posted by V_Scapes
Hhaha, dog you baby that thing like its a roles royce!
Ha, you read my mind. Mudding is fun as hell, the cleaning afterward is just the price of admission! Plus, there is nothing like seeing your it go from a muddy mess to a shiny clean TRUCK. And the looks from the other drivers in trucks is classic too, cause they know your not afraid to use it like a truck. I haven't seen many muddy toyota tundras.....

Old 04-09-2009 | 02:52 PM
Ridinhigh
All Star

Originally Posted by Hoss356
Ha, you read my mind. Mudding is fun as hell, the cleaning afterward is just the price of admission! Plus, there is nothing like seeing your it go from a muddy mess to a shiny clean TRUCK. And the looks from the other drivers in trucks is classic too, cause they know your not afraid to use it like a truck. I haven't seen many muddy toyota tundras.....
That exactly correct I enjoy washing it after mudding and I had my truck covered in mud and as I was driving down the road other truck drivers would honk and give me the head nod of he had a f@*king blast and it still looks great today except i had to wash the truck when it was 35 degrees out

Old 04-09-2009 | 03:47 PM
abarmby
Champion

Originally Posted by Hoss356
Are you serious?

Cool vid, but way too short. Get back out there and tear it up! and don't forget the donuts too...
Of course I am LOL LOL.
I love to puddle jump ha ha ha
Al.

Quick Reply: What do you think...