3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

If anyone is interested.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 09:27 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont think he meant it in a bad way. He was just trying to be funny. I thought it was funny until i heard what BEAR had to say and im sorry for laughing. But i do agree with you hunter that he should apologize. And with that i am sorry for laughing as well. It was out of place.

-Erik

Old 04-16-2009, 09:31 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by EJM05
I dont think he meant it in a bad way. He was just trying to be funny. I thought it was funny until i heard what BEAR had to say and im sorry for laughing. But i do agree with you hunter that he should apologize. And with that i am sorry for laughing as well. It was out of place.

-Erik
your a good man... just send bear a pm telling him what you said it would mean allot
$hit like this is not ment to be on hear!

Old 04-17-2009, 06:00 AM
BEAR
Record Breaker

Thanks EJ, It shows that there are still some grown folks on this forum.I want to apologize to DF for my little sound off. I try to keep my cool on here. I understand that we all joke and rattle each others cages sometime on here but where I come from there are certain things that you don't joke about unless you know someone real good or your looking for a fight. There was no way for RIDIN to know this about my mamma but when you crack jokes like that with out knowing or thinking before hand it could very well cause trouble. I mean everybody has that line you can cross that sets you off, mine seem to be my mama, my kids,my truck and my flag. Any thing else rolls off like water off a ducks back. And by the way RH, thanks Bro always got my back!

Quick Reply: If anyone is interested.....