3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Before and After

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:19 AM
OhioHemi03
|

Yeah I've definitely found it's addicting....had no intentions of getting anything but a tool box for it when i bought it. I'm considering getting the Super Chips 3815 and CAI too, just have to rebuild the funds and decide whether I want to get those or new head and taillights first. I think it's time to get a little more power out of my Hemi first....

Old 04-16-2009 | 08:17 PM
Bertens
Professional

Agreed, Go for the BFI! Get a tuner as well really wakes up the truck. Also, get a supercharger.

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:52 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator

Nice truck, I don't like all of the mods, but that is what makes everyone different. If we all liked the same things, then the world would be pretty bland.
I have an orange truck that apparently not alot of people like because I have only seen 2 others in town and only a couple on here. Makes mine a bit rarer than the rest and if people don't like the color, I don't care. I bought it for me and nobody else.
Mine is slightly modded with a K&N drop-in filter, splash guards, tinted windows, 6 disc MP3 oem radio, and better speakers.
Nothing fancy, but it has some nice options too.
Enjoy your truck and make it your own. We are all different.

Oh, and welcome aboard.

Old 04-16-2009 | 09:54 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by lxman1
I have an orange truck that apparently not alot of people like because I have only seen 2 others in town and only a couple on here.
not here man. there are alot of orange rams, fx, etc. UT baby!!!!

Old 04-16-2009 | 10:36 PM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
ok well first off im the craigslist master haha
I guarantee I got you beat!

Old 04-16-2009 | 11:43 PM
rizno

Originally Posted by OhioHemi03
Also was considering doing smoked halo headlights and taillights as my next step. Anyone that has any guiding directions on whether ebay is a decent place to find them let me know...or if anyone has any thoughts on how they would look????
ebay is cool to get taillights!!! thats where i bought these that i have on!! l.e.d.s are bright and will pass inspection! there are even smoked l.e,d.s!!! or u can buy that tint spray stuff to black out your taillights!! but honestly i should have fixed the performance before i made it ooked good. other trucks always want to race me!! i just have a cold air intake!! plus im sittin on 24"s not good to be driving at high speeds!!