3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New pics of my (clean truck)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009 | 12:44 AM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by korby05
Yeah ok..I guess you're a browns/bungals/Rat Birds or any other steelers rival fans...All i can say is that we earned our way to getting number 6...And I don't think I'm confused and how can u say they are dirty..if you mean Hines Ward they deemed that hit legal at the time but since every team in the NFL are big babies and thinks it was a "dirty" hit they have changed the rules so everybody stops whining.. But if it was anybody else it would be perfectly fine and nobody would be complaining..It's the NFL get over it..Most of the guys today wouldn't last in the NFL back in the old days..Thats when football was football
So because i make a derogatory comment about the steelers means I'm a fan of one of their rivals? No, I'm actually a Colts fan. Ever since the late 90's the steelers have had more questionable events then any other team. Whether that be from refs, players, or plays. If I'm understanding you correctly, rules to insure a player safety means your a baby? So does that mean you bitch about car companies installing safety features such as seat belts, air bags, and crumple zones? For the record, most of todays player would dominate the old days. They are bigger, faster, stronger, and train WAY more than the players back then.

Old 04-23-2009 | 02:33 AM
dodge it then ram it
Veteran

We got an old fashion shootout going on in here. Hemi44, I'm with you man. I hate the steelers. They are good I have to admit. Big Ben is 6 foot plus and dodges tackles and scrambles like no one else in the league. Polomalo is hands down the best db in the league man. Showin that Samoan pride baby. I'm a seahawk fan so I got Tatupu who is one of the best linebackers period.

Go Seahawks!!!

Old 04-23-2009 | 07:43 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Nice looking pics man. I like that color and the mountains in the background make for some really nice photos.

Old 04-23-2009 | 11:49 PM
justanothermoparman
|
Veteran

Daaamn brothas settle down there, If I would have known that the little ol Steelers sticker was gona create all sorts of rucuss then I would have blacked it out or something.
But anyways thanks for all of the comments on my baby and the go ahead and black it out suggestions, it's just what I was looking for. I am going to be blacking it out, I'm just waiting on mother nature to give me a good weekend.

Quick Reply: New pics of my (clean truck)