3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Do Nerf Bars and Body Lift work together?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:19 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still think n-fab is your best bet
heres something that i found from them
Benefits of the N-fab Nerf-Step™ Full length construction means Nerf-Steps install from wheel-to-wheel Main bar is built high and tight to hide the vehicles frame on all models, providing better visual aesthetics and added protection from road debris. Most N-Fab Nerf-Steps have a 445lb weight rating, which is the highest in the industry. Drop down steps with welded step pads will not crack or break, unlike the competition. No awkward installation brackets to assemble and all Nerf-Steps are welded one piece units for faster, easier installation. Innovative and patented step and mounting system is the best on the market today. No drilling required on must models including Ford, Nissan, Toyota. Minor installation required on Dodge and Chevy/GMC. No modifications to bars, brackets or installation techniques on trucks with a body lift. Long bed models have a optional step for easy bed access.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Jason D
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I have to admit they were the first ones to catch my eye. The only thing that has held me back form pulling the trigger is the price. I have found them through a few online stores and either they are over $410 or I found them at 4wheelonline for $339 but they want $80 for shipping. So I called them to ask why the shipping was so crazy. I was told by them that they have to be delivered truck freight and that was the reason for the high price of shipping.

Last edited by Jason D; 05-06-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:35 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

http://www.offroadunlimited.com/orus...dproduct=17288
couldnt find shipping on that though
is there a shop in your area that has them so you dont have to pay shipping?

Old 05-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Jason D
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well it doesnt matter now. On my way home from work(25 minute ride) I had time to talk myself into just saying ****-it and I called 4wheelonline and just did it!

You know whats going to be better in the long run. Getting the ones I like for $400 or save like $100-$200 and have something that I dont like as much on my truck for the rest of its life.

It came out to be $409 to my door and I guess there will be a trucking company calling me in 5-7 days to set up a delivery.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:16 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

awesome man. they will look great. need pics when you get them installed

Quick Reply: Do Nerf Bars and Body Lift work together?