3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

This issue is for the Professionals

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:55 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Long tube headers have a better savaging effect on the exhaust pulses and thus produce more hp and torque.
With the ARB's, you are either totally locked or open. No LS for unpredictable traction or street driving.
Adjustable shock allow you to adjust them to your liking. No brainer.

Old 05-09-2009, 01:56 AM
spectrak
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubberFrog
Shocks

It would be great to have the EXACT shock for my truck. Which one is it? Does this anushole know? How many do I have to buy before I ever truly know which one is best suited for MY personal preferences? How much $$$ does that cost? That's where the rancho comes in. You don't have to guess which one is the best shock, you install the rancho and then adjust it until you find the setting you like.

Go back to that guy and teabag him.
yes the great thing about adjustable is they are set to what you like not some guy that races and as far as the teabag that is classic

Old 05-09-2009, 04:08 AM
abarmby
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All he said about lockers and stuff might be exactly what "he" needs, for his desert racing application.
As Hammer said, this dude made a "blanket" statement and as usual when saying something like that, it comes back to bite you on your *** LOL.
Everything has it's place in the mod world but, it's selecting knowledgeably from the huge amounts of parts available that get's the personal & ultimate ride one wishes for his truck.
Al.

Quick Reply: This issue is for the Professionals