3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

3rd Gen Ram Etiquette

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Jason D
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No I realy dont have anything more to say.

I may have been a little drunk and blurted out a few stupid coments and didnt spell all my words corectly but I pretty much got what I wanted to say out there.

Take it howerver you may.

Old 05-14-2009, 02:54 PM
RagingSamster
Amateur

This my general reaction to folks who take forums too seriously:

http://nelsonhaha.com/

Old 05-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Ridinhigh
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alpeus that seemed a little out of line to bash jason D and yes there are repeated post all the time just dont answer them and they go away quickly most newbs are only on to ask a couple of questions and then gone for good and we should all share the fact we drive the most bada$$ truck on the road and all have a common goal in mind to make them even better so lets all take hands and sing coom by ya and sweep the dust under the floor lol

Old 05-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Alpheus
Banned

I know,its just that when you direct them where to find the info they tell you to shove it and they are to good to read 40 pages. Its OK if someone says that they tried the search and couldn't find it. I may make a smart remark and give them the link for what they are searching for (you can check) but to blatantly say I AM NOT READING. That upset me. This is a forum not a not a TV show. I thought reading and forums go hand and hand. Yes these are bad *** trucks IMHO and I am very proud to own one. It just makes me mad when people that have one wont take 10 minutes of their time to read the info that was hand fed to them. Yes I was out of line and I apologize. I was just in one of those moods. I will count to 10 before I go off on a tangent again...

Old 05-14-2009, 03:26 PM
justntexas07
Veteran

Originally Posted by Jason D
No I realy dont have anything more to say.

I may have been a little drunk and blurted out a few stupid coments and didnt spell all my words corectly but I pretty much got what I wanted to say out there.

Take it howerver you may.
Sounds like you need to go buy you a Ford and join one of their forums where they sit around a campfire and sing "Kum Ba Ya".

That or grow a pair and stop whining.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:28 PM
04-fourseven
Record Breaker

Thank you Alpheus. I think its grand that you can say that. Whether you were in the right or not, Im surely not the one to say. I think this thread needs to be closed before we get anymore fueds.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Jason D
Veteran

Originally Posted by justntexas07
Sounds like you need to go buy you a Ford and join one of their forums where they sit around a campfire and sing "Kum Ba Ya".

That or grow a pair and stop whining.
I am not here to get in a stupid online flame war with you so securly behind your keyboard.

Quick Reply: 3rd Gen Ram Etiquette