3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Today is a sad day...

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Seanutz
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont have one Ill see what I can do... its still in storage but it runs... nad is mostly put together...

Old 05-19-2009, 11:13 PM
blakeroberts88
Veteran

Originally Posted by Seanutz
Thanks for the support gents, Ill be Flight Crew hopefully on a CH53 but Ill shoot for any whirly bird, I love helicopters... so in a sense i wont be keeping my head down so much as on the swivel... But thanks again for the support, Ill be headin for Parris Island, Ive already been warned about the sand fleas and what the DIs do if you interrupt their "Lunch" Im looking forward to getting intimately familiar with the quarter deck, i have this odd sense of humor that makes me laugh at all the wrong times... but Im stoked about my Stang, Ill definetly miss my truck, weve been through some serious shizz together. I took her out yesterday one last time and we had fun and i didnt get her stuck but we went swimming and she enjoyed it. I loved that damn truck... really sad to see it go. But its for the best, hell i was gonna get rid of her for a CTD any ways... so guess its better a small hurt now than a big one later....

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

DF MEMBERS ARE THE FU**ING BEST AT THAT!!!!
I had a problem with smiling at the wrong times. Especially when the sun is in my face. I didn't have a problem with sand fleas being as I went to San Diego but damn were those hills big over there in Pendleton! As far as flight crew, you should try to get on a V-22 Osprey. Those things are cool.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Heavy_Sack
Professional

good choice om the 67 bro - thank you for serving

Quick Reply: Today is a sad day...