3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Today is a sad day...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 09:57 PM
ried69
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Got_Hemi44
Jegs
Yes Jegs, but do you know how horribly I would kick someone's *** if I ever saw them tear the sh*t out of an old Mustang, Camaro, or Dodge muscle car? You don't do that to vintage muscle cars, EVER! That is 100% against the man-laws.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ried69
Yes Jegs, but do you know how horribly I would kick someone's *** if I ever saw them tear the sh*t out of an old Mustang, Camaro, or Dodge muscle car? You don't do that to vintage muscle cars, EVER! That is 100% against the man-laws.
Having a muscle car and not driving it like you stole it is against man-law

Old 05-18-2009, 10:48 PM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by blakeroberts88
Lol. Lejeune started hiring civilians "Marine Corps Police" to help lighten the load on our stretched thin MP's. What about over there in Pendleton?
What? They're not doing the FAP anymore? Thye use to just pull Marines from different MOS's...spray'em in the face with pepper and toss'em on the gates. I got stuck doing that **** twice...didn't complain though because there's sooo much *** coming through the gates it wasn't even funny.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:51 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ried69

have ya seen bullrun? lol

Old 05-18-2009, 10:53 PM
blakeroberts88
Veteran

Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
What? They're not doing the FAP anymore? Thye use to just pull Marines from different MOS's...spray'em in the face with pepper and toss'em on the gates. I got stuck doing that **** twice...didn't complain though because there's sooo much *** coming through the gates it wasn't even funny.
Lol no more FAPs. Either actual MP's or civilians. 8000 Marines from Camp Lejeune are getting sent to Afghanistan this year so we are stretched really thin.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:59 PM
dedogg
Record Breaker

Those are faps you are talking about, augments from other MOS's to stand gates and road units usually for 6 months at a time. And yes there is lots of *** that comes through gates so it is kind of a fair trade for the gate sentries. Not to mention the useless civilians, but they are getting better. You really see the difference between us and them when you have to work with them (sometimes it easier just to smash your head against the wall).

Old 05-19-2009, 12:34 AM
ried69
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Got_Hemi44
Having a muscle car and not driving it like you stole it is against man-law
Still wrong, wrecking them is the worst ever. Don't you get those sick to your stomach feelings when you see old cars wrecked over new ones? If not, then you need to hand over your man card for strike number one. Because that is one of the worst sites in the world.
Originally Posted by jonnymagnum
have ya seen bullrun? lol
Nope, and I don't want to. I hate seeing classic American muscle destroyed. When you see someone going to jail for stealing old cars from Mythbusters, that'll be me. I hate when they trash perfectly fine cars that are very hard to find.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Seanutz
Veteran

Thanks for the support gents, Ill be Flight Crew hopefully on a CH53 but Ill shoot for any whirly bird, I love helicopters... so in a sense i wont be keeping my head down so much as on the swivel... But thanks again for the support, Ill be headin for Parris Island, Ive already been warned about the sand fleas and what the DIs do if you interrupt their "Lunch" Im looking forward to getting intimately familiar with the quarter deck, i have this odd sense of humor that makes me laugh at all the wrong times... but Im stoked about my Stang, Ill definetly miss my truck, weve been through some serious shizz together. I took her out yesterday one last time and we had fun and i didnt get her stuck but we went swimming and she enjoyed it. I loved that damn truck... really sad to see it go. But its for the best, hell i was gonna get rid of her for a CTD any ways... so guess its better a small hurt now than a big one later....

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

DF MEMBERS ARE THE FU**ING BEST AT THAT!!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 07:12 PM
MontanaRAM
Captain

Originally Posted by Seanutz
Thanks for the support gents, Ill be Flight Crew hopefully on a CH53 but Ill shoot for any whirly bird, I love helicopters... so in a sense i wont be keeping my head down so much as on the swivel... But thanks again for the support, Ill be headin for Parris Island, Ive already been warned about the sand fleas and what the DIs do if you interrupt their "Lunch" Im looking forward to getting intimately familiar with the quarter deck, i have this odd sense of humor that makes me laugh at all the wrong times... but Im stoked about my Stang, Ill definetly miss my truck, weve been through some serious shizz together. I took her out yesterday one last time and we had fun and i didnt get her stuck but we went swimming and she enjoyed it. I loved that damn truck... really sad to see it go. But its for the best, hell i was gonna get rid of her for a CTD any ways... so guess its better a small hurt now than a big one later....

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

DF MEMBERS ARE THE FU**ING BEST AT THAT!!!!
My buddy had a problem with laughing at the wrong times, he did a hell of a lot of pushups...

good luck man and stay safe, Semper Fi!

Old 05-19-2009, 07:34 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

How about a picture of the Stang??

Quick Reply: Today is a sad day...