3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cops and pickups

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:19 PM
lb79theone
Record Breaker
Location: Maine! ( GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ME ON FACEBOOK.COM, AND CARDOMAIN.COM)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtydog
Better familiarize yourself with these then. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...olice_officers ........lmao

LOL! I love it!

Old 06-18-2009, 12:31 PM
dodg360
Rookie

Direct from a cop...I'm a patrol deputy...most (like me) are admiring. Thanks for the lack of cop bashing! Not used to that. I'm pretty relaxed and don't harass or profile anyone...unless they are doing something wrong.

And no, I don't hate young guys with nice trucks. There's a 17 year old on the other site I'm on with WAY more into his truck than I have into mine...lucky guy! He also did all the work himself and paid for it all on his own, so he deserves it.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:33 PM
lb79theone
Record Breaker
Location: Maine! ( GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ME ON FACEBOOK.COM, AND CARDOMAIN.COM)

YES! I love it. Me too!

Old 06-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Heavy_Sack
Professional

I prolly regret saying this but we have played several games in the past and still do when or even just to get the quota aka non quota just a percentage...

Kinda starts at side bets then more officers get involved.

2 weeks ago we did gold/yellow tinted windows. These stops are like trophies to us!

About a month ago when Pontiac announced they were going under we did GTO that had racing strips.

Its no diffrent then a couple of guys who work at Walmart putting rubber snakes into cans of paint... Just happens

Quick Reply: Cops and pickups