3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge Ram crashed..

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 01:46 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
It'll buff out

You's be surprised on how many Tards out there actually think that a detailer can fix problems like that...lmao

This wholesaler calls me up last year and says he's got a 92 F-150 that has minor rust on the fenders and a couple of stickers on the tailgate that he wanted me to remove. Said it's practically mint and has 42kmi. He dropped it off and the entire bottoms of all the fenders were rusted through and the rear tailgate was covered with stickers. The guy said he left me touch up paint to cover over the imperfections....lmfao I was like ar you F'n kiddin me??? The guy was totally serious and looked at me like I had 2 heads and just couldn't understand why I couldn't make the rust magically disappear. I said to him "this isn't Lucky Charms you know"....lol
Never touched the truck and told him to get lost. Ohh, truck had 142kmi

Old 06-21-2009, 03:47 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MontanaRAM
i don't think anyone cares about salvage when the guy died.
I know that, I'm just saying that it was torn up remarkably bad.

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram crashed..