3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Damn idiot drivers!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Almost killed some moron today, decided that pulling out on a busy 4 lane road without stopping or looking was a good idea. If I had been another 6-8 inches closer he'd have been buried in his Caliber.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:07 AM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lxman1
Well, ya know they guy ain't too bright to start with, he drives a Chebby.
HEY -- My lil balt aint THAT bad...

but dude that is messed up... I wouldnt blame ya

Old 07-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Shea85

Even if I'm not pulling anything, I keep my ball mount in my receiver. Cause in parking lots people try pulling in close behind me (yes I'm within the lines) and they run into it. People in cars usually. People in trucks are a little brighter it seems.

I've come out of a store and watched a lady pull right behind my truck and hit the ball. She looked shocked..then hurried and pulled out and parked at the very end of the lot by herself.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:40 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Yep, truck hitches save bumpers!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:02 PM
MontanaRAM
Captain

Originally Posted by Shea85
Even if I'm not pulling anything, I keep my ball mount in my receiver. Cause in parking lots people try pulling in close behind me (yes I'm within the lines) and they run into it. People in cars usually. People in trucks are a little brighter it seems.

I've come out of a store and watched a lady pull right behind my truck and hit the ball. She looked shocked..then hurried and pulled out and parked at the very end of the lot by herself.
drive with mine in all the time too, just know some hippie granola in a subaru is gonna tap it one of these days.

Old 07-15-2009, 03:52 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That's normally an *** whoopin' waitin' to happen, but in this case a whole lot of yelling and intelligence questioning would most likely suffice.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:59 PM
evo8

lol, hillbilly!

Old 07-15-2009, 05:01 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by evo8
lol, hillbilly!
hillbilly?... shoot... Oklahoma = hillbilly hell

Old 07-15-2009, 05:04 PM
96RamSLT
Veteran

i have to honestly say... the worst driving experience ever...

i was riding out to milwaukee with my dad and a bunch of our friends for the harley aniversy party in WI. we had about 12 bikes with us.. ANYWAY

try negotiating the chicago skyway on a harley.. mind u in a pack of harleys.. car winging onto the highway from the left.. from the right.. weaving in and out of your pack.. at one point i was riding and i almost got clipped by a school bus on the right at the same moment a black honda merged from the left entrance ramp right in between my dad and i on the highway.. i all but got pinched between a school bus and a honda... flipping fun.. the two things i hate most.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:23 PM
05RamMan
Captain

I always have my ball in my hitch. Its protection and a source of amusement. I have had a couple people try to cut in behind me while cutting someone else off and actually clip it. Never damages the hitch, but does a number on the headlights and fenders.

Then in parking lots there is always one of those people who are obsessed with getting in the lot as absolutely far as they possibly can. Ever see those handicapped signs leaning over, lol. I came out once and found what looked like part of a grille hanging off my hitch. No clue what happened, But no damage other that a few more scratches on the hitch, lol.

Then I get amusement in parking lots, It usually doesn't take long for someone not looking to nail it with there shin.

Quick Reply: Damn idiot drivers!