3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Damn idiot drivers!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 12:31 AM
MontanaRAM
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn idiot drivers!

ok, so today i was out driving around town, doing some errands and stuff. i go to make a left turn in the outside lane of two left hand turn lanes with a red chevy 2500 next to me on the inside turn lane. get the green light, make the turn and all of a sudden, i look to my left and see a chevy headlight 6 inches from my left arm which was hanging out the window, dumbass chevy decided he was gonna come into my lane right at the end of the turn! (evidently he doesn't check his mirrors!) luckily, i just floored it and DumbF*** finally realized that i was there without getting hit. he decided to stay back aways which was good for him because i was cussing up a storm all the way to walmart. so i am now working on filling a spitter to the top and am gonna keep it in my cupholder until i see him again, small town means i'm bound to run into him again soon. when i find him, i'm gonna open the spitter and toss it at his POS red chevy, hoepfully he'll have an open window or something.

so to you, MR. DumbF*** Chevy, i'm watching for you!

Old 07-12-2009, 12:45 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Well, ya know they guy ain't too bright to start with, he drives a Chebby.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't hold back, man. Tell us how you really feel....

LX is right though, it's a GM driver, what did you expect? I like the spitter idea, but I do hope you have a lid on that sucker. I would hate to see that spill in the cab.... I already know how much of a mess a can of cope can make when it explodes.....

Old 07-12-2009, 01:36 AM
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
Record Breaker

Beat his assss seabass

Old 07-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So wait, this doesn't happen to you at least 5 times a day? I'd love to see how you handled Orlando traffic, it's horrible here. Maybe I've become de-sensitized, the idiocy is so rampant here you begin to expect it. I've seriously considered putting a snow plow on my truck. Yeah, it would look completely out of place in Florida, but I'd love to see the first idiot that cuts me off.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pyro
So wait, this doesn't happen to you at least 5 times a day? I'd love to see how you handled Orlando traffic, it's horrible here. Maybe I've become de-sensitized, the idiocy is so rampant here you begin to expect it. I've seriously considered putting a snow plow on my truck. Yeah, it would look completely out of place in Florida, but I'd love to see the first idiot that cuts me off.
Considering I have seen trucks overheat with plows on during warm spells in the winter in Maine I can't recommend you put a plow on yours...

Old 07-12-2009, 08:25 AM
mbaseball3
Veteran

orlando traffic?!? you haven't been in socal have you? lololol now I see why there's so many murders in L.A.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:31 AM
gmb4fords
Veteran

Never been to CA but i worked in orlando for 9 months and I HATE 85% of the people on the road when i get in traffic down there... they all have a case of the dumbass it seems... but i did get kinda numb to it after a few months lol

Old 07-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MontanaRAM
so i am now working on filling a spitter to the top and am gonna keep it in my cupholder until i see him again, small town means i'm bound to run into him again soon. when i find him, i'm gonna open the spitter and toss it at his POS red chevy, hoepfully he'll have an open window or something.
When I used to dip back in the day I always kept a snapple bottle filled in the cup holder just for situations like this .

Old 07-12-2009, 09:44 AM
OlDirtyJohn
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 on socal drivers. gotta love it. just yesterday while driving, a girl was in the left turn lane in front of me, and the strait light turns green, but our arrow was still red. not paying attention she pulls out into the intersection. half way through she realizes her mistake. but, instead of correcting herself, she just shut the car off and started crying.

Quick Reply: Damn idiot drivers!