3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Damn idiot drivers!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 07:29 PM
we_the_unforgiven
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shea85
Even if I'm not pulling anything, I keep my ball mount in my receiver. Cause in parking lots people try pulling in close behind me (yes I'm within the lines) and they run into it.
Some SOB stole mine while I was in Walmart in North Dakota last week. I should get one with a lock on it.

Still my best is my piece of drill stem that I have welded to a piece of square tubing that I put in my receiver hitch.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:44 PM
mbaseball3
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh well wanna know a fun fact. california is the only state that you can get away with homicide. no joke. those illegal beaners and asian wanna be's have proven it time after time. you can 'accidentally' run someone off the road. just claim you didn't see em.

then these tard wads roll up next to you either at a stop light or on the freeway and pop a cap in you or two. ridiculous I say. can't trust no one but yourself out here

Quick Reply: Damn idiot drivers!