3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

lookin' for fender flares

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 07:57 AM
BEAR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xill
sucks that bushwacker doesnt have the Cut Out flares for rams though those are by far the best looking with the most protection
Are these the style flares you are talking about? The only "Cut out" style I know about are exactly what they say, you cut your fenders out. These are Pocket style and they have the same look with out cutting.
Name:  100_0887.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  22.6 KB

Old 07-16-2009, 09:22 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I've toyed with the idea of taking my chrome fender trim off and installing a set. I get tired of having to wash four red rooster tails off the sides of my truck when I'm in south Ga.
But then I guess I'd just have to wash the caked on red mud out of the inside of the fender flares, so 6 of one, half dozen of the other, and I kinda like the look of the chrome...

Old 07-16-2009, 04:31 PM
xill
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BEAR
Are these the style flares you are talking about? The only "Cut out" style I know about are exactly what they say, you cut your fenders out. These are Pocket style and they have the same look with out cutting.
yea i like these pocket styles too, but the cut-outs are larger giving more tire coverage. if i cant find some like those then these pocket styles will be the ones i get. they do look damn good, just wanted a little larger since my tires will stick out quite a bit

Quick Reply: lookin' for fender flares