3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Proof the powerblock is just an advertisement

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 01:08 PM
draco8494
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol if you wanna use methanol by all means but PLEASE dont call it meth.....makes you sound like a druggie...lmao, and yes i saw the episode this morning and they could have dont MUCH better than what they did

Old 07-19-2009, 01:15 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what channel is gearz on? I used to love trucks when Stacey David was on there. Haha yeah dont get me started on TruckU. I'm tellin you... Matt Steele and Bruno Massel are gay together.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Bluesmanjesse
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
what channel is gearz on? I used to love trucks when Stacey David was on there. Haha yeah dont get me started on TruckU. I'm tellin you... Matt Steele and Bruno Massel are gay together.
Gearz is on the Speed Channel.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:08 PM
BEAR
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
Its on SPEED. Here is the web site if you are interested
http://www.gearztv.com/

Old 07-20-2009, 07:47 PM
ivaskaj
Veteran

Speedvision, or what the hell ever they pointlessly changed the name to now, has sucked for quite some time. The other networks with similar programming have NEVER been worth a damn. Did you really expect anything else? The current generation of "car guys" think that decals, wheels, and a stereo make their car stand out in the sea of identically modified vehicles. Decals belong on toys, wheels are supposed to fit without a suspension lift, and a stereo belongs in the house. I hardly consider anyone who watches those BS shows on TV to be a car guy. There are very few purists left. The TV shows are all about the money. Whoever pays the most, gets the most hype on the air. Since there are no real car guys left, there is no money in providing programming for them. Everybody is too stupid to breathe these days, forget about knowing anything relevant about a car. The world is in a sad state, with absolutely no hope for the future. The one episode of "Pinks" my buddy forced me to watch contained more bleeped out language, drama, and other pointless **** than actual racing. What the hell is the point in watching that? None, that's what.

Last edited by ivaskaj; 07-20-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:01 PM
all of 75
Veteran

I watch the powerblock but, as previously said they do a lot of advertising for thier sponsors. I don't like musclecar very much since that Lou guy left. Now it is pretty boring and I can not understand what that skinny guy says. The funniest part about the powerblock (especially Xtreme) is that their "budget" rigs are cheap because they have materials "laying around" their shop that no one else would probably have and then they do not factor it in to their budget because it was already there!

I like Gears much more because Stacey David actually builds things that people could build in their garage and enjoy; and not some trailer queen. Plus, he is entertaining to watch and not yelling at you through the tv like some other how-to shows.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Animal Mother
Captain

tell me how you really feel about society nowadays Ivaskaj

Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sloooow
I remember one episode of truck u they were showing how to install a kit that sprays water into your intake to keep you exhaust cooler.... last time I checked water = bad.
I spray a 50/50 mix of water and methanol into the SRT at higher RPMs.

I stopped watching Trucks! when David left.

Last edited by CarGuyOhio; 07-20-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Mega-Hemi
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by dirtydog
Water is made up of Air and water.
Not to be a smart ***, but I thought water was made up of a 2:1 mixture of Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:38 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Last of the 5.9s
Not to be a smart ***, but I thought water was made up of a 2:1 mixture of Hydrogen and Oxygen.

AHAHA FAIL! he got you good dirty

Quick Reply: Proof the powerblock is just an advertisement