3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ugh!....!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 12:32 PM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BEAR
Sorry to hear about your truck Semi, that really sucks, but at least noone was hurt right?
Yea of all the damage that happened nobody got hurt.
In fact i got off easy over all considering everything that happened.
It still pisses me off that my once flawless truck has now been damaged. Just the self centered part of me.

Old 07-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, I am sorry to hear about your truck. I hope you decide to stay with Dodge if you do get a new truck. But before you go selling her, you can probably get her back to like new if you take it to the right place. Don't give up on her yet, yours is one of the nicest trucks on here.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:51 PM
all of 75
Veteran

sorry to hear about your truck. But I thought you were going to get a new truck at one point and be in the 4th gen section or quit the forum all together.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:11 PM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Man, I am sorry to hear about your truck. I hope you decide to stay with Dodge if you do get a new truck. But before you go selling her, you can probably get her back to like new if you take it to the right place. Don't give up on her yet, yours is one of the nicest trucks on here.
Thanks man, i appreciate that coming from you! Shes in the shop now, dropped her off yesterday...im just REAL **** about stuff and knowing shes been repaird bothers me. All my friends are basically saying the same thing and dont want me to dump it. I guess ill see what happens after i get it back. It will have new parts on it and again have a different look.
Lets see if i can get past the repaired thing...

Old 07-24-2009, 11:14 PM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by all of 75
sorry to hear about your truck. But I thought you were going to get a new truck at one point and be in the 4th gen section or quit the forum all together.
I kicked it around trading up..ive had this truck 2 years. I havent kept a vehicle that long for a LONG time. I really do LOVE this truck. I NEVER thought about leaving the forum in the past til now. If i buy a new truck it wont be a dodge considering the current business climate. Id buy a ford and im NOT a for man but its all a matter of supporting the USA in that sense...not a government entity.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:38 PM
speed_man13
Professional
Default yea!

Originally Posted by SeMiGoD
but its all a matter of supporting the USA in that sense...not a government entity.
AMEN to that brother!! And although I am a Dodge guy, Ford does have a much better resale value later down the road...I could be wrong, but it is what I have noticed.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:55 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

semi what exactly was damaged? Any pics of the damage? Was it in a garage or outside? sorry bout your luck, but please keep the truck, or at least tell the new buyer about DF so we can keep lookin at that truck!

Old 07-25-2009, 04:07 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by AF_HEMI
semi what exactly was damaged? Any pics of the damage? Was it in a garage or outside? sorry bout your luck, but please keep the truck, or at least tell the new buyer about DF so we can keep lookin at that truck!
Sorry but i have no pics of the damage. I was so pissed after i got a handle of the situation i shoved it off to the body shop. Basically every panel on the truck was damaged. Needless to say id introduce any potential buyer of DF man...

Last edited by SeMiGoD; 07-25-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:18 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

Goin to look at a new ram when i get back after my trip...truck should be out of the body shop wednesday. It boils down to, if i get the same if not better payment. Considering all the rebate garbage floating around..it may be possible. If it costs me more than i pay now...im keeping her!

Old 08-02-2009, 11:28 AM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Sorry to hear about your bad luck!

Quick Reply: Ugh!....!