3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

coments on this new truck!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 10:02 PM
ramhunter9
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice-Forever
Is that really even necessary? I don't know why you pretend like everyone who just chats, and has a conversation that's even a little bit off topic, is just trying to get their post count up. I could care less what my post count is, and it's laughable that "me just trying to get my post count up" bothers you so much bro.

Argue with him all you want, but there's really no need to bring me in to the conversation when I have been nothing but polite to you.
chill kid ... your name was brought up cause your bullets buddie ...dont wake a sleepiing dogg hear i bite hard lol...its all in good fun

Old 07-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Ice-Forever
All Star

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
chill kid ... your name was brought up cause your bullets buddie ...dont wake a sleepiing dogg hear i bite hard lol...its all in good fun
Dude I am so upset.

I had to go take a walk and cool off before I posted that.

Anyway, I read most of this thread (it took me forever) and I would say go for it. It seems like you are already leaned that way anyway, and the truck also seems about 100000000 times more practical for you than the one you have now, even though I like your current one haha, and you can't go wrong with that

Old 07-28-2009, 10:16 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Come on man, you can't cut me off. I need that info
idk now man, making fun of my silver truck lol

Old 07-28-2009, 10:45 PM
lb79theone
Record Breaker
Location: Maine! ( GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ME ON FACEBOOK.COM, AND CARDOMAIN.COM)

Lol black is the way to go. I think our group is better! Lol. And back about the truck its all in what you could use and all prefrence, I think.

Old 07-29-2009, 12:02 AM
mopardad68
Rookie

RamHunter, id say do it, i never wanted a 3/4 or 1 ton till i got the beast, now i wont ever go back to a 1/2 ton, and since you like the 4X4 hell the land of lincoln has to offer id say really take the deal, mines a 4x2 but it out performs my ol 90 1/2 4X4 all day in the work aspect, and i still get 18.5 loaded dowm with fire wood and kids and a dog, so thats my two cents, Brian Lee in Moline

Old 07-29-2009, 12:59 AM
BEAR
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
BTW where is my twin... bear ???? i need his input
Here I am brother! I'm kinda lurking in the shadows,lol. Hey! Whats this about Silver trucks?!Come on now bro, your starting to cut on the Family here....You need to go SILVER...you know what they say, once you go SILVER you never go back! Hey bro, get what ever makes you happy after all your the one thats got to drive it! But you already know my opinion..we already discussed the thing about the CTD....

Old 07-29-2009, 07:26 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

a CTD would be great, but only if you can get a 5.9. and even then, what do you have to gain from a CTD? if it's 'more power comes easier', take the $2k markup for the diesel and spend it on a cam swap.

As much as I like white trucks, i'd stay away from that diesel. It's okay if it isn't driven every day, but you are NEVER going to load that motor.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:40 AM
ramhunter9
Banned

feeja you got a point on the CTD i may max load it 2 times a year ..and i do let it sit allot i dont want gumming to happin and they are hi maint ..besides i no the hemi engin prety good i dont want to have to learn the CTD,,, but i dunno ill look at it when it comes in also ill look at the "silver one" .keep ya updated
RH

Old 07-29-2009, 06:51 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

ok test drove this also and i think i like it!!!!! we will see still waiting on the CTD to get on the lot. but this titan had ballz 9400 pounds towing capibality and 317 HP in a all aluminum block and the trans is awesome only loose 12% to the ground over the 28% of dodge. read allot about this truck today it is 2k pounds lighter than a QC hemi and from what i read on car and driver it is faster than the hemi ram , ford f 150 and cheby 1500. it felt like a sports car but halled a$$ like a truck . it has gibson exhaust and a cai. with only 13k miles and a 08 ...i was prety impressed hears some pics let the flamming began LMAO.....but havent bought anything yet still wanting to drive the CTD before i make a decesion...but this titan 4x4 is in the lead so far.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Got_Hemi44
Record Breaker

Good looking truck and it's black!

if you get it paint the chrome and put some black wheels it would look sick

Quick Reply: coments on this new truck!!!