3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

LMC Truck anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 06:58 PM
hontzy87
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up LMC Truck anyone?

So, ever since seeing ads on tv about LMC truck, i've been hooked since my first magazine. They have an awesome selection for the dodge ram and every issue seems to have alot of new stuff. There are detailed descriptions for most all items and the prices IMO are pretty decent. I had a thread up when i first signed up to the forums about my bed rusting around the wheel wells. I've been looking EVERYWHERE to find a new bed in good shape with no rust. I got about a $1000 saved up but it just wasn't enough. The new summer issue of LMC truck came out last week for the dodge ram. I cracked it open and only a few pages in, a new item. Full pre fab wheel well cut outs! I was the happiest guy alive haha. At only $89 bucks a piece, I up LMC and picked up both sides. I talked to a few guys who i know do body work and got a smokin deal for just $500 to cut out the old junk, tack in the new ones, bondo, primer, paint and undercoat the **** outta my whole bed! ... They said with the pre fab cut outs it's gunna be alot cheaper and easier so. I know this is off topic but jw if anyone else likes this mag as much as i do, or if anyone else hasn't even heard of of it, i suggest picking one up. It's free and you can even look at it page by page on their website. LMCtruck.com.

Hontz

EDIT: I also just installed my new HID's by twiggy! I got 6000k bi-xenon for the heads and single beam 6000k for the fogs. Twiggy is one hell of a guy i def would do business with again. Pics to come of before and after for my bed also! Just got my astro wheel and arbor, gunna debadge my truck this weekend. It's def coming along thanks to everyone on this forum...

Last edited by hontzy87; 07-29-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 PM
hontzy87
Professional

Anybody? Anybody? Guys are missing out on an awesome place

Old 07-29-2009, 10:41 PM
mdram43
Record Breaker

i love browsing through it, but there prices are a little steep. and by steep i mean full price. im all about ebay

Old 07-29-2009, 10:58 PM
sharkhunter10
Captain

I get it every time they send a new issue out and I love it!

Old 07-30-2009, 12:39 PM
hontzy87
Professional

Yeah, ebay is nice and cheap. But lmc is amazing cause everything is in 1 catalog. It's not like a truck catalog or mag where you have to look under each item and sift threw all the companies to find dodge, and then to find they don't even make it for your truck, everything is dodge ram! and i think it's sweet as hell. They have so much crap in 1 magazine, i don't think i have ever had to look anywhere else for any upgrades or resources

Last edited by hontzy87; 07-30-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:34 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I have bough a few things for another truck. Reputable company. I get the Ram issues as well.

Old 08-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Mega-Hemi
Record Breaker

I love that mag. That's where I'm gonna get the parts to upgrade my 02 to a 07 front end. Headlights are a little expensive so I might get them from eBay but LMC is the only place I could find the fenders and bumper cap.

Quick Reply: LMC Truck anyone?