3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

lifted trucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 02:09 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimbo3396
Yeah, but in order to leave the beer goggles at home, you can't drink beer...and thats just not gonna happen my friend...
Oh you can have a few and still leave them off (I am living proof of and to that. April this year, City Walk here in OKC... fun times!!) Or just bring a sensor for you, even better if its a female... that way she can run off the fat chicks for you.

Originally Posted by nim81
ive seen trucks lifted so high i would even take them on pavement but they've had custom built bumpers that were really low, looked goofy as all hell.
I've seen this too, it looks retarded -- funny thing, I ran to get meds today and I actually saw a jacked up F150 pulled over, the bumper was so high I could've used it for a pillow standing up (just about), or it would be resting on something of mine LMAO - I waved hi to the cop, **** my balt coulda parked under it.

Last edited by RodeoRamCowgirl; 08-02-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:18 PM
jimbo3396
Amateur

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl
Oh you can have a few and still leave them off (I am living proof of and to that. April this year, City Walk here in OKC... fun times!!) Or just bring a sensor for you, even better if its a female... that way she can run off the fat chicks for you.
A few is not an option with me...you should know that by now, lol.
Now I just need to find a female sensor cause I know better than to trust buddies with that task!

Old 08-02-2009, 02:24 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by jimbo3396
A few is not an option with me...you should know that by now, lol.
Now I just need to find a female sensor cause I know better than to trust buddies with that task!
Actually Jimbo - I do not know that. Sorry.
Haha, I'm usually the guys I got down here and up in the city use me, cause I can only stand a few, the tongue barbell and the yeast in the beer after a few, need some mouthwash - yuck. But I can stand beer now, which is big accomplishment for me, cause it was like 1 beer a year til July 07, then I got hooked on mixed drinks with Rock Band or playing my guitar.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:31 PM
jimbo3396
Amateur

Originally Posted by RodeoRamCowgirl
Actually Jimbo - I do not know that. Sorry.
Haha, I'm usually the guys I got down here and up in the city use me, cause I can only stand a few, the tongue barbell and the yeast in the beer after a few, need some mouthwash - yuck. But I can stand beer now, which is big accomplishment for me, cause it was like 1 beer a year til July 07, then I got hooked on mixed drinks with Rock Band or playing my guitar.
yeah that is an accomplishment!

Last edited by jimbo3396; 08-02-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:42 PM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

My friend has this in her album, I totally forgot, when I saw it I asked her if he shad anymore pics, she said she would have to ask her friend but she didnt -- but this is a Lifted Ram... oh and her son. I use to help watch him when they lived in OK

He is about comes to my chestline... I'm 5'8" - so gives you about how jacked up the Dodge is

Old 08-02-2009, 03:03 PM
dodgenitto
Record Breaker

Quick Reply: lifted trucks