3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

K&N Cold Air Intake System

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 08:29 PM
ross944
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: K&N Cold Air Intake System

ORIGINAL: locked up

ORIGINAL: enash

Ross944 - is the ram air intake you have listed the k&n or a different one?

Ross I peeked at your site .... that is nice.... I'm guessing the tube is not a K&N part and you ordered the filer seperatly?

the K&N filter came with the kit I ordered from here: www.airram.com , took 20-30 mins to install. thats a 4" diameter tube, HUGE, really tight squeeze. had to relocate an AC line clip and cut the tab off of the windshiled wiper fluid cap. thanks for checkin out my truck page.

Old 03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
enash

Ross944 - Have you had an emissions test with the Air Ram Intake in place? If so, any problems? If not, are you planning to leave it in for the test?

Old 03-30-2005, 06:41 PM
ross944
Veteran

Havnt had a test yet, I plan on leaving it in though. And if I dont pass I can just go home and put in my stock intake and get it tested again right? But I doubt that'll even be a problem because theres alot of little shops around here that can "look past" things like that and pass me for inspection, love Texas.[sm=gears.gif]

Quick Reply: K&N Cold Air Intake System